Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE: School is back in session - 2018 Aug 31

Executive Chef
    The honey decor was released in a Sept 2014 android version. If you were playing then, you likely downloaded that verion, and have access to that content, lIke marischa764 & my main account.

If you weren't playing then, like my baby account, obviously you didn't get that version, so none of the honey decor is normally available to you and it going on sale didn't change that.

The wooden apple tables & chairs and wall apples & other apple stuff (didn't check the whole list) were also from an Android version, although a more recent one (Sept 2015). I wonder if some droid players don't have those either?

Anyway, hope s8 is willing to make it all available to all!
    Last edited by twospoons; 08-31-18 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    The honey decor was released in a Sept 2014 android version. If you were playing then, you likely downloaded that verion, and have access to that content, lIke marischa764 & my main account.

If you weren't playing then, like my baby account, obviously you didn't get that version, so none of the honey decor is normally available to you and it going on sale didn't change that.

The wooden apple tables & chairs and wall apples & other apple stuff (didn't check the whole list) were also from an Android version, although a more recent one (Sept 2015). I wonder if some droid players don't have those either?

Anyway, hope s8 is willing to make it all available to all!
    I started playing in March 2017. I wasn't aware that they were released in an Android version. But the Apple stuff is available to me though? Which doesn't make sense...

I really want the Honey decorations (my sick dog's name is Honey).
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Nightclub Owner
    I've got all the different Android versions they've ever released all downloaded onto an old Android tablet. I keep it specifically for the purpose of being able to access these older versions of s8 games, lol, normally I play on iOS.

Anyway, when I open the regular version of BS, I can see the Honey items that I've already purchased but there is no price listed; even though it has the sales banner I cannot purchase more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HONEY A 0001079.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	47169

If I open the Honey version of BS, I can see the items, their current sales prices, the sales banner but I can actually purchase more in this version:

Name:	HONEY B. 0001080.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	47170

As it's the weekend, we likely won't see a fix to this bug until Monday, that's if they see this as a bug at all. I'd suggest if you're on Android and really want to purchase any theme-specific items, you download the Honey Version though a mod will likely tell you this is not recommended, I've never had an issue accessing an older version in order to purchase specific items. I wouldn't recommend you try to actually play daily or do goals on the old version but a quick pop in to buy something...totally fine.

If you have further questions, feel free to PM me.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Rynetory2 for putting this up!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've got all the different Android versions they've ever released all downloaded onto an old Android tablet. I keep it specifically for the purpose of being able to access these older versions of s8 games, lol, normally I play on iOS.

Anyway, when I open the regular version of BS, I can see the Honey items that I've already purchased but there is no price listed; even though it has the sales banner I cannot purchase more.

Name:	HONEY A 0001079.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	47169

If I open the Honey version of BS, I can see the items, their current sales prices, the sales banner but I can actually purchase more in this version:

Name:	HONEY B. 0001080.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	47170

As it's the weekend, we likely won't see a fix to this bug until Monday, that's if they see this as a bug at all. I'd suggest if you're on Android and really want to purchase any theme-specific items, you download the Honey Version though a mod will likely tell you this is not recommended, I've never had an issue accessing an older version in order to purchase specific items. I wouldn't recommend you try to actually play daily or do goals on the old version but a quick pop in to buy something...totally fine.

If you have further questions, feel free to PM me.
    Thank you so much. Its very odd why its like that.

I think I'll just log into my main game on my iPad so I can buy the Honey decorations. That's probably the easiest way.

MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12