Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dragon Stable upgrade now available! On sale for a limited time!

The Honorable Panda
    The thread is now going a bit off topic. Please keep your posts on topic of the Dragon Stable.

Thanks
    !
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    I would buy a 2nd Evolution temple instead of a 3rd nest. The 2nd evo enables you to craft at least 2 mining dragons per month.
    Also events give 3x points for evo vs hatching.

The stable is very useful especially if you hatched a dragon without a habitat. Just move one of your existing dragons with color matching the hatchee(?) into the stable & hatch your egg. Then you buy a new habitat.
    I have a second evolution temple! I got a bonus at work a year and a half ago or so and splurged on that! I got the breeding den when there was a 50 gold sale and I activate it sometimes but it's hard to keep two nests going without spending extra gold to speed hatch with only two nests. I've been spending less on this game since all the changes last Spring but it looks like they are starting to level off as far as game fairness so I may up my spending again.

1500 gold now to upgrade staple no room for dragons and no expansion pretty pricy I have 200+ dragons waiting what are you all going to do long time player and been a log time since we had our actual level

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456