Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Stable upgrade now available! On sale for a limited time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I don't have the dragon stable yet and am trying to decide if I should get it. I have a bunch of dragons in storage and a bunch of level 4's to trade. I was thinking I could use this to put my trade dragons in until the trading portal is open each day. There are some level 7's that are duplicates that I could put in there until I get around to trading them...hm...

12 gold isn't a lot to spend for 5 slots, an additional 35 for an additional 5 slots...hmm....any suggestions?
    I love my dragon stable and I find it very useful so I suggest that you invest in one. Definitely get it while it's on sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I suppose I can understand that some think 750 is a fair price, maybe part of the reason the price seems so high to me is because I already think that this expansion is sort of ridiculous. And if I'm going to spend that amount of gold, it'll be for something that allows me to display my dragons instead of just enabling me to shuffle them around.

In what world should we need a Stable that holds 200 dragons? If only they would actually address the actual land issues instead of all these temporary band-aids trying to make room for all the dragons they keep pushing out then perhaps I wouldn't mind splurging 750 gold on these optional things.
    I totally agree!!! Getting land easier and quicker is a definite must. At the moment I only use my stable for my duplicates but i will soon have to change that if I can't get land faster since they love to keep introducing so many new dragons into the game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I love my dragon stable and I find it very useful so I suggest that you invest in one. Definitely get it while it's on sale.
    I got one and upgraded it to 10 dragons. Maybe down the line I will upgrade again. I'm trying to save gold and wait for another nest sale...I want a 3rd but don't want to spend 500 gold on it.

I have 4 dragons in it now, waiting to be traded. I now have my new trading dragons consolidated on my Five Peaks habitat where I can find them easily. The older duplicates are still on their original habitat and then there are the eggs in storage...

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats! Im glad u got the stable. The third nest will come in handy so hopefully those will go on sale too.

Rhino Keeper
    When does the current Dragon Stable sale end , please? Can't find the info anywhere..Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby52 View Post
    When does the current Dragon Stable sale end , please? Can't find the info anywhere..Thanks
    They don't usually let us know when these sorts of things will end but since this was released at the same time as the latest sale dragons in the Market, I'd assume it is going to disappear with them as well. The current countdown in the Market shows 1 Day, 3 hours and 50 minutes but I like to err on the side of caution as DS has a tendency to end sales/events early so I'd round down and say it'll be around for another day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I got one and upgraded it to 10 dragons. Maybe down the line I will upgrade again. I'm trying to save gold and wait for another nest sale...I want a 3rd but don't want to spend 500 gold on it.

I have 4 dragons in it now, waiting to be traded. I now have my new trading dragons consolidated on my Five Peaks habitat where I can find them easily. The older duplicates are still on their original habitat and then there are the eggs in storage...
    I would buy a 2nd Evolution temple instead of a 3rd nest. The 2nd evo enables you to craft at least 2 mining dragons per month.
    Also events give 3x points for evo vs hatching.

The stable is very useful especially if you hatched a dragon without a habitat. Just move one of your existing dragons with color matching the hatchee(?) into the stable & hatch your egg. Then you buy a new habitat.

I suppose I can understand that some think 750 is a fair price, maybe part of the reason the price seems so high to me is because I already think that this expansion is sort of ridiculous. And if I'm going to spend that amount of gold, it'll be for something that allows me to display my dragons instead of just enabling me to shuffle them around.

In what world should we need a Stable that holds 200 dragons? If only they would actually address the actual land issues instead of all these temporary band-aids trying to make room for all the dragons they keep pushing out then perhaps I wouldn't mind splurging 750 gold on these optional things.
    At least here in DS they are offering a bandaid that allows the player to limp on and still participate in the game. Over at FS they’re expecting you to pay through your noses to upgrade 4-creature habitats to 5-creareature ones without any land for expansion.

I liken it to throwing a wounded person a dirty, greasy rag cloth soaked in radioactive waste liquid and telling them to patch their wounds and play on. It gets worse because they dangle new habitats every week at the players who cannot get them; it’s sort of like my neighbor’s kid with a new toy who goes “Nyah, nyah, nyah... look what I got” at his “friends” across the street.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    At least here in DS they are offering a bandaid that allows the player to limp on and still participate in the game. Over at FS they’re expecting you to pay through your noses to upgrade 4-creature habitats to 5-creareature ones without any land for expansion.

I liken it to throwing a wounded person a dirty, greasy rag cloth soaked in radioactive waste liquid and telling them to patch their wounds and play on. It gets worse because they dangle new habitats every week at the players who cannot get them; it’s sort of like my neighbor’s kid with a new toy who goes “Nyah, nyah, nyah... look what I got” at his “friends” across the street.
    Ouch! I feel bad for the FS players but at the same time I feel oddly reassured by learning this is not just a DS issue. I can only hope that as time goes by they'll figure out a way to give us better expansion options. It's my Christmas wish that they will finally add more Mining Islands!

Ouch! I feel bad for the FS players but at the same time I feel oddly reassured by learning this is not just a DS issue. I can only hope that as time goes by they'll figure out a way to give us better expansion options. It's my Christmas wish that they will finally add more Mining Islands!
    I think that it has been more than a year since they added any expansion plots for the FS players and the developers have completely ignored any request for information regarding the issue. Long time players who are maxed out on expansions are stuck because they cannot play any events to the event's conclusion.

It's my Christmas wish too that they'd open up more mining islands and maybe (dare I hope) allow players who can no longer use their Mystic Maps for expansion to have those converted to Marble Keys (at a reasonable exchange rate, of course).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast