Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Stable upgrade now available! On sale for a limited time!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I too got a pop-up but mine is not on sale. If I want to upgrade my Stable from 130 to 200 dragons I have to pay 750 gold which is just not happening. Waaaaaay too rich for my blood!
    That is the sale. Normal price 1500 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree...750 gold is way too much!! I would have done it for 500 like I did last time, but not 750.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I agree...750 gold is way too much!! I would have done it for 500 like I did last time, but not 750.
    This!

Rhino Keeper
    I also agree 750 is way too much..500 would have been better and I bet more players would take advantage of that..

Rhino Keeper
    I also agree 750 is way too much..500 would have been better and I bet more players would take advantage of that..

Still thinking about it. It's more expensive than last time, but it's also more extra room (+70 vs +50).

I too got a pop-up but mine is not on sale. If I want to upgrade my Stable from 130 to 200 dragons I have to pay 750 gold which is just not happening. Waaaaaay too rich for my blood!
    I think 750 gold is the sale price; the non-sale cost of upgrading from 130 to 200 should be 1,500 gold (or is it 2,000).

I upgraded it a couple of weeks back, paying 500 gold to get extra space for 50 dragons and that was at a sale. The current upgrade is 750 gold for 70 more slots.

I am itching to get it

This expansion will once and for all allow me to place my entire flight of festive-themed dragons into storage and be able to put to rest some "unnecessarily-necessary" habitats

But 750 gold? This after I just plonked down 600 gold for 2 Arcane habitats

Still, this is something I find worth the while spending on because I would finally be able to give my island the remodelling it so badly needs; it looks like a warzone slum right now

If only they would implement a Stable in FFS

Nightclub Owner
    I suppose I can understand that some think 750 is a fair price, maybe part of the reason the price seems so high to me is because I already think that this expansion is sort of ridiculous. And if I'm going to spend that amount of gold, it'll be for something that allows me to display my dragons instead of just enabling me to shuffle them around.

In what world should we need a Stable that holds 200 dragons? If only they would actually address the actual land issues instead of all these temporary band-aids trying to make room for all the dragons they keep pushing out then perhaps I wouldn't mind splurging 750 gold on these optional things.

I suppose I can understand that some think 750 is a fair price, maybe part of the reason the price seems so high to me is because I already think that this expansion is sort of ridiculous. And if I'm going to spend that amount of gold, it'll be for something that allows me to display my dragons instead of just enabling me to shuffle them around.

In what world should we need a Stable that holds 200 dragons? If only they would actually address the actual land issues instead of all these temporary band-aids trying to make room for all the dragons they keep pushing out then perhaps I wouldn't mind splurging 750 gold on these optional things.
    You are totally right. But the marble/key-pieces of land prove that they will never solve the land issues in a satisfying way. They're solely into moneymaking, not into satisfying customers. Knowing that, the stable is probably the best solution that we're gonna get.

Fashion Designer
    I don't have the dragon stable yet and am trying to decide if I should get it. I have a bunch of dragons in storage and a bunch of level 4's to trade. I was thinking I could use this to put my trade dragons in until the trading portal is open each day. There are some level 7's that are duplicates that I could put in there until I get around to trading them...hm...

12 gold isn't a lot to spend for 5 slots, an additional 35 for an additional 5 slots...hmm....any suggestions?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast