Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Stable upgrade now available! On sale for a limited time!

Quote Originally Posted by asagm View Post
    I got the pop up advertising the new dragon stable upgrade and it said 250 gold. I immediately clicked upgrade and it still said 250 gold. I accepted it and it deducted 500 gold!
    They haven't quite gotten their act together. It showed 500 on mine but like you, when I tapped ”Upgrade,” the game displayed that 250 gold was deducted at the Stable, but actually deducted 500 from my Gold reserves.

This is what comes from rehashing graphics, poor quality control and perhaps a general lack of ownership and pride in ones work.

Obviously only for the rich

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    S8 is something else. I agree with you but they don't seem to learn about being nice to players or about checking things to avoid mistakes. Sad. I am still trying to get a refund for the price change on mighty nest habitat. I bought it Mon ...only after reading in forum it's updateable to 4 dragons for 200 gold. Then Tues they lower price to 100! Why couldn't they have advertised the upgradeable and priced it at 100 to begin with? So I asked for 100 back, why not...anyway they answered I bought it over 24 hours before the sale...the buy time was 24 hours, 4 minutes and 33 secs by their records...Less than 5 minutes and they're refusing? So I asked for a review and I'm waiting...SIGH this is what we are dealing with......
    I upgraded for 200 as well, don't remember what time. I haven't asked for a refund, probably wouldn't get it anyway. I thougth I was doing a good deal.

Fashion Designer
    How much it cost upgrading from 5 to 10 originally?

Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    How much it cost upgrading from 5 to 10 originally?
    Normally that would cost 70 gold. I guess it's 35 gold now?

Nightclub Owner
    For those thinking of purchasing the Stable, the price for upgrades are listed below so you can decide if it's worth it or not.

1st Upgrade - 70 Gold - 10 Dragons
    2nd Upgrade - 140 Gold - 20 Dragons
    3rd Upgrade - 360 Gold - 40 Dragons
    4th Upgrade - 1,000 Gold - 80 Dragons
    New Upgrade - 1,000 Gold - 130 Dragons

During this current sale, all upgrades should be half price. I can't imagine having to upgrade at the full price so half price looks good, but I'm pretty sure the upgrade sales used to be better.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For those thinking of purchasing the Stable, the price for upgrades are listed below so you can decide if it's worth it or not.

1st Upgrade - 70 Gold - 10 Dragons
    2nd Upgrade - 140 Gold - 20 Dragons
    3rd Upgrade - 360 Gold - 40 Dragons
    4th Upgrade - 1,000 Gold - 80 Dragons
    New Upgrade - 1,000 Gold - 130 Dragons

During this current sale, all upgrades should be half price. I can't imagine having to upgrade at the full price so half price looks good, but I'm pretty sure the upgrade sales used to be better.
    Thank you for this!!! Currently upgrade to 80 dragons really costs half the price.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Thank you for this!!! Currently upgrade to 80 dragons really costs half the price.
    Glad to hear it. I've purchased the final upgrade so when the next LB comes around I can finally start hatching some of the (hundreds) eggs I've had in storage for years! Then it's just a matter of clearing space on Marble Island to actually display them but that's a long-long-long term plan, lol.

Fashion Designer
    post bump.
    i though i saw a popup stating stable is on sales.. came here to check the price again...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    post bump.
    i though i saw a popup stating stable is on sales.. came here to check the price again...
    I too got a pop-up but mine is not on sale. If I want to upgrade my Stable from 130 to 200 dragons I have to pay 750 gold which is just not happening. Waaaaaay too rich for my blood!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast