Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Stable upgrade now available! On sale for a limited time!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

Dragon Stable upgrade now available! On sale for a limited time!

As an expert Caretaker, you know a little R & R in a sweet mini castle is just what your Dragons need! A new upgrade for the Dragon Stable has been released to house even more Dragons. The upgrade is permanent content and is available with an introductory sale for a limited time.

This is GREAT!

Fashion Designer
    What is the maximum that the stable holds now? Is the 500 gold the maximum storage? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    As an expert Caretaker, you know a little R & R in a sweet mini castle is just what your Dragons need! A new upgrade for the Dragon Stable has been released to house even more Dragons. The upgrade is permanent content and is available with an introductory sale for a limited time.
    When the Dragon Stable was first announced with a pop up ad, it was sold for 250 gold. That was obviously a mistake as it is now , less than 2 hours later being sold for 500 bars. I guess less than 2 hours does qualify as limited time, but perhaps Storm8 should take some time to check things before implementing them. Just a thought.

Banned
    When the popup for the stable showed up it said upgrade 50 extra spots for 250 gold. I went to stable and it did say 250. I didn't upgrade then but just went back and it now says 500!!!

Please get it changed back to 250.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Same here, for some reason on my Android device it looks like the sale has gone off and the price isn't showing 250 on sale /500 regular anymore...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0074.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	47075

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by astrid_s View Post
    Same here, for some reason on my Android device it looks like the sale has gone off and the price isn't showing 250 on sale /500 regular anymore..

Name:	IMG_0074.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	47075
    I'm glad you have screenshot...it's harder to say price was mistake .

Farm Supplier
    I got the 250 pop up first, now I'm getting 500 aswell.

Name:	20180831_204350.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	546.6 KB 
ID:	47080

Farm Supplier
    Lol, I usually take screenshots because I can never remember the dates or items

Fashion Designer
    Could someone list the capacity and sale prices for the dragon stable please? Thank you!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast