Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Stable upgrade now available! On sale for a limited time!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

Dragon Stable upgrade now available! On sale for a limited time!

As an expert Caretaker, you know a little R & R in a sweet mini castle is just what your Dragons need! A new upgrade for the Dragon Stable has been released to house even more Dragons. The upgrade is permanent content and is available with an introductory sale for a limited time.

This is GREAT!

Fashion Designer
    What is the maximum that the stable holds now? Is the 500 gold the maximum storage? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    What is the maximum that the stable holds now? Is the 500 gold the maximum storage? Thanks!
    500 gold upgrades the Stable from 80 to 130 and the upgrade icon disappears so I guess this will be the new maximum until they add more at a later date.

As for the pricing debacle, I understand mistakes happen but s8 is the only company I know of that makes the players pay for said mistakes. The print ad said 250, you should've made the price 250 for the duration of the sale that will likely only last 3 or 4 days anyway. I can guarantee you that more players would purchase the upgrade at that price than will go for the 500. You're not making more by charging more, you're losing the sales the lower pricing would've brought in. After all this time it still astounds me that this concept is lost on s8 as a company. Happy players = spending players, unhappy players = no money for you.

I do appreciate the addition to the Stable and Habitat upgrades, make no mistakes about that. I purchased several 5 dragon habitats and will likely upgrade my Stable but this is clearly a money grab. I also think this move is taking the lazy way out and they should've focused on making keys quicker to craft/giving us a building that only makes keys/adding more mining islands. All of the sales items that will help players be able to have more dragons are all gold priced; this means a large portion of players will not benefit from these items which isn't cool for the newer players who didn't have a chance at GPDs when they were reasonably priced.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    As an expert Caretaker, you know a little R & R in a sweet mini castle is just what your Dragons need! A new upgrade for the Dragon Stable has been released to house even more Dragons. The upgrade is permanent content and is available with an introductory sale for a limited time.
    When the Dragon Stable was first announced with a pop up ad, it was sold for 250 gold. That was obviously a mistake as it is now , less than 2 hours later being sold for 500 bars. I guess less than 2 hours does qualify as limited time, but perhaps Storm8 should take some time to check things before implementing them. Just a thought.

Banned
    When the popup for the stable showed up it said upgrade 50 extra spots for 250 gold. I went to stable and it did say 250. I didn't upgrade then but just went back and it now says 500!!!

Please get it changed back to 250.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Same here, for some reason on my Android device it looks like the sale has gone off and the price isn't showing 250 on sale /500 regular anymore...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0074.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	47075

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by astrid_s View Post
    Same here, for some reason on my Android device it looks like the sale has gone off and the price isn't showing 250 on sale /500 regular anymore..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0074.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	47075
    I'm glad you have screenshot...it's harder to say price was mistake .

Farm Supplier
    Lol, I usually take screenshots because I can never remember the dates or items

Fashion Designer
    Could someone list the capacity and sale prices for the dragon stable please? Thank you!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast