Thread: Clean out inventory box

Rhino Keeper

Clean out inventory box

Let us sell things in inventory. Or at least when you have leftovers from quests ... let us archive them. Another idea more tabs...so we can find things easier. We?ve been asking for gems...maybe trade 25 things ing and get a gem...

Or give the option to pass on any item from the inventory as gifts to friends, and not just the standard 6-8 gift objects

I agree with the 2 suggestions above. How about a search feature for our inventory? And making trees and rocks storable?

Host(ess)
    I agree - a search within the inventory or something to reduce the time scrolling through it all to find what your looking for.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, please. I only have around 200 pages and I already struggle with pulling things out of my Inventory, I can't imagine what sort of hell it is for players with even more pages than me. There's no way to delete items, no way to organize anything, only endless scrolling to look for an item that you can easily miss from the monotony of hundreds of taps to get to the next page. In the Market, you can separate plants and animals, but the Inventory's Decoration tab is a huge mess, it also includes actual decorations for you to sort through.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Plz have a search feature in inventory. Also, after an event, delete unused items or have a delete button so we can do it. More usable category tabs-great if they were customizable for such things as holiday decorations, animals, etc. When scrolling through inventory it stays on spot of last item removed and not jump back to beginning of list.

Plz, plz, plz. I love to change decorations but it takes so long to look for items.

Rhino Keeper
    I certainly agree with getting rid of the useless items in inventory from past events! My inventory is just short of 300 pages. It is quite literally a pain to go through it.

A search feature would be awesome!

Trudy