Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Vinedancer - 2018 Aug 31

Peter Panda + Santa's Helpurr

Rhino Keeper
    Just wasted some gems speed breeding hoping to get this, but no luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got it on main account with quartz quetzlcoatal and rock rhino. Still no luck on baby account

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Just wasted some gems speed breeding hoping to get this, but no luck.
    I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat as you. I think I'll go back to not trying anymore. I hope you've been able to breed it by now. Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat as you. I think I'll go back to not trying anymore. I hope you've been able to breed it by now. Good luck everyone!
    Unfortunately, not yet.

Update: I finally got an 8 hour breed this morning. I sped it on to the nest, and I think it's the right one as I don't recognize the egg. It may still cost me a few more gems for speed evolving, but it looks like I'll be able to make the community prizes! Yay!

Update #2: Just hatched my vinedancer, and I'm 5 points away from the community prizes. Since I don't think there's enough time left to make 500 points for the next animal prize, I'm going to leave my vinedancer a baby for now, and just be content with unlocking the community prizes.
    Last edited by Alohatami; 09-06-18 at 08:08 PM.

Shocking another breeding I didn?t get!

Banned
    I managed to breed the Vinedancer on my newer account, which is the only erason I was able to get the Masqueraid. I'm still almost 1000 short for the horse.
    My older account did not get the Vinedancer, so it barely opened community prizes, which all we are getting there apparently is the Unicornicopia, which that account already had, anyway. So good event - NOT!

Didn't get this, didn't finish community event, unless there is land I'm not speed breading /wasting gems to keep animals in storage.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234