View Poll Results: Like this event? Complete individual prizes? Unlock community prizes? Like the prizes

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

11 22.92%
  • I didn't like this event

29 60.42%
  • I completed all individual prizes

4 8.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

42 87.50%
  • I unlocked community prizes

34 70.83%
  • I didn't unlock community prizes

8 16.67%
  • Shimmerseed

18 37.50%
  • Shimmersprout

19 39.58%
  • Ampeater

13 27.08%
  • Masqueraid

21 43.75%
  • Feyknight

20 41.67%
  • Unicornucopia

13 27.08%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: COMMUNITY EVENT: Fairy Fun - 2018 Aug 31 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Allthrough Im extremely busy this month, I managed to have 2388 points right now. Hope to manage the 3200, but its hard.

I finally got Unicornicopia in the nest! I think we can expect the food too, but the runes are way out of league this time... hard event...

400 points x 2 days should be possible, with 350 gems, but Id like to safe them...

Banned
    OMG< I see what you mean! There's no way we will get the Runes, and I am going to throw a major freaking fit about it! We have never not unlocked the Runes before! I'm not even sure we'll get the food. Currently at 11,331,568 points, so we have the unicorn but have barely even be*** on the food, which requires 38,500,000. If we've only accumulated 11 million points in 5 days, how are we going to get 27 million more in 2 days? I know that the points tend to snowball toward the end as more people get the Shimmersprout and breed the fairy, etc, but this is just ridiculous. I live for the Rune prizes!!!

Rhino Keeper
    With all the people that have been quitting the game, it might be very hard to reach all the community prizes. I haven't even unlocked them yet.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with the both of you..
    I?m at 190 gems now and 2724 points. Got the most from the breeding garden, still its way too less for the 168 gems I spend to get up to 476 points left.. djeeez

At least I got a second sapphire pony from a video

Rhino Keeper
    I think S8 needs to reevaluate the point system in this game. Why is breeding the only "bonus" thing at 2x? Why can't we get 2x or even 3x points from breeding, hatching, evolving and harvesting? OR....just lower the points required already and stop making people so frustrated!!!!

I do not enjoy being setup to fail over and over again. The community events are always discouraging. I cannot recall ever completing since I joined last year. In the future I will not even try because I know I will not be able to complete this even unless they lower the goals or give more options for obtaining points. I refuse to waste gems on this event.

I so agree with each and everyone of you! Since I started playing this game, I have never completed a World Event. I don't really use any gems, unless for speed-breeding for a limited timed animal. I have eggs on the nest, constant use of evolve-flower and breeding. 20hrs planting crops and I mine after getting the explosives from breeding. The amounts of "points" requierd are way too high. Shouldn't it be motivating instead of annoying?
    There have been complaints about this issue eversince I started reaing and participating (a little haha:-)) this forum! Storm8 should notice that, shouldn't they? I would like to see some change on this matter but I foresee another disappointment on this..sigh

Banned
    Does anyone else remember an event that happened a year or so ago where the community points were't adding up like they should? THey got stuck or something? Do we think there is any possibility that happened this time?

However, in Dragon Story, they *totally* redid the number of points needed for community prizes, and it will be impossible to get the last one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Does anyone else remember an event that happened a year or so ago where the community points were't adding up like they should? THey got stuck or something? Do we think there is any possibility that happened this time?

However, in Dragon Story, they *totally* redid the number of points needed for community prizes, and it will be impossible to get the last one.
    I remember! My event has been stuck on 13million for two days. I think something is amiss.

Quote Originally Posted by silverdovex View Post
    noticed this too. Did they increase the requirement for community prizes? We need 38.5M for the food prize - seems really high to me 🤔
    Perhaps it?s also because fewer people are playing (or at least not exerting as much effort.)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast