View Poll Results: Like this event? Complete individual prizes? Unlock community prizes? Like the prizes

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

11 22.92%
  • I didn't like this event

29 60.42%
  • I completed all individual prizes

4 8.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

42 87.50%
  • I unlocked community prizes

34 70.83%
  • I didn't unlock community prizes

8 16.67%
  • Shimmerseed

18 37.50%
  • Shimmersprout

19 39.58%
  • Ampeater

13 27.08%
  • Masqueraid

21 43.75%
  • Feyknight

20 41.67%
  • Unicornucopia

13 27.08%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: COMMUNITY EVENT: Fairy Fun - 2018 Aug 31 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Curious as to how many runes the final prize was. My runes increased by nine. Hardly seems worth it. Another place S8 could improve value.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    HEY! So I found out that a Feyknight accidentally had stepped on some wires over here at the office and cut the line to our servers. With some quick thinking and duct tape, I was able to reconnect the cables and everyones points have been flooding in. Sorry about that, but you're all good and looks like on your way to completing the event on time!
    You're lucky the Feyknight didn't step on your foot (especially if you already have a flat foot! ) I know some people who have had their feet stepped on by horses in real life, and it was *not* good. I'm sure glad that you caught him. I say no oats for him tonight; only hay!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    Curious as to how many runes the final prize was. My runes increased by nine. Hardly seems worth it. Another place S8 could improve value.
    It's typically 8.

Not really a big fan of unicorns or fairies so looks like this is going to be a very quiet and un-event-ful month for me (pun intended)

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I agree entirely. Have had Unicoricopia since its 1st issue.
    I do though like the idea of giving the 'higher earner' item as a prize. - I usually buy the high earner, but didn't this time after recognising it!
    However, the requirement of 1250 was way too high, so it was won way too late to be of much benefit. - That said, in previous events even when i have bought the 'higher earner' item, i have still ended up spending a fair few gems to get the final prize. Unfortunately, i now have reached the point where its telling me i can no longer expand, so after playing this game since it began, i refuse, on principal, to pay out for a single gem until S8 get off their backsides and sort the space issue once and for all by enabling us to store animals and habitats (as per decorations etc).
    Apologies - rant over
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it was, again 8 runes (and again, approx 50k food). - No idea what S8's thinking is on the recent pointless (and worthless) direction these events have gone. The Community prizes used to be worth looking forward to, but now they're just boring. If you'll notice, for all recent events (Storybooks, WE's, Leaderboards etc) all are now very 'lazy' copies of the last such event, with a few item names changed...
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    The only improvement this time was including another token-earning decoration in the prizes. However, I'll bet the vast majority of players didn't even realize that the Shimmersprout was a token-earner - I know I didn't realize it for quite a while and thus missed out on SEVERAL collection opportunities.

As for the rest, only one of my accounts opened the Community prizes, and that was because it managed to breed the Vinedancer. The other two might have made it had I farmed differently, but I just had no heart for it this time. I spent a lot of food on the last leaderboard and still got knocked out of the top prize, so I've been farming for yield instead of tokens.
    ...yeah, I just realized this now...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Yes, it was, again 8 runes (and again, approx 50k food). - No idea what S8's thinking is on the recent pointless (and worthless) direction these events have gone. The Community prizes used to be worth looking forward to, but now they're just boring. If you'll notice, for all recent events (Storybooks, WE's, Leaderboards etc) all are now very 'lazy' copies of the last such event, with a few item names changed...
    Wasn't it 15,000 food?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Hi, I agree entirely. Have had Unicoricopia since its 1st issue.
    I do though like the idea of giving the 'higher earner' item as a prize. - I usually buy the high earner, but didn't this time after recognising it!
    However, the requirement of 1250 was way too high, so it was won way too late to be of much benefit. - That said, in previous events even when i have bought the 'higher earner' item, i have still ended up spending a fair few gems to get the final prize. Unfortunately, i now have reached the point where its telling me i can no longer expand, so after playing this game since it began, i refuse, on principal, to pay out for a single gem until S8 get off their backsides and sort the space issue once and for all by enabling us to store animals and habitats (as per decorations etc).
    Apologies - rant over
    They simply must fix this land/space issue IMMEDIATELY!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    It has gotten rediculous and I have been playing for years, we used to be able to finish all events until they got too greedy. These monthly events are a joke as well, I can never get the prizes. Have not been able to breed the animals that give you more points also for a long time. I think that it is rigged, how can u breed the required animals for seven days and still not get it. I will not spend any more gems to get the final animal. I have to keep telling myself that it doesn?t matter and not to give in. I think that I should give tales and community events a miss from now on and grow food instead. Very disappointed with this game and no wonder so many have left.
    If you'll notice now also, each month with the Storybook, they introduce a new 'common' animal, that then isn't (usually) withdrawn after the event ends. No wonder the 'limited breeds' are getting increasingly difficult to breed. - So this month for the Humsprite we need to breed Dark + Nature when there are already 2x common Dark/Natures still available from previous Storybooks (Cactus Coney + Forest Cat) to compete for breeding, along with the common Planther, plus another 6 rare/super rares. - T'will take a miracle!!!
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast