Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgradeable habitats?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Question for s8/mods: I'm curious that all the coin habitats say Limited Time. Does this mean the upgrades are limited, the upgrade prices are 300 gold for limited time or will the habitats themselves leave the market when the sale ends? I'm not going to purchase any so it's a moot point for me but it would be nice for those interested to know.
    I think that they are saying that the habitats are in the shop for limited time .

tnx for the list

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    I saw that too!! I def will not pay 300 to upgrade those. Looks like I'll add another Buckner bay. My plan was always just to sell the 2s once I had serious time to rearrange things as I replace the 3s with 4/5s. I'm SO glad I saw your post--THANK YOU!--I'd never have known about the 100 upgrade. Maybe if no one does the 300 they'll make the rest 100...LOL!! Thanks again!
    Ur very welcome....i just happened to notice it while going thru some of my habitats n was just wondering why there was no upgrade button. Too bad it's 300 gold to upgrade but at least it holds 5 dragons now

Thanks for clarifying!! I didn't see any pop up on upgrades. IMO 300 for 5 is too much. It's a bummer that the 100 upgrade didn't stay. So I'll stick with my current plan of using coins for the 2 habs (just because they're more interesting to look at) and selling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12