Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Tiki Toki - 2018 Aug 30 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    There's no way to get this goal and still have a life. I just unlocked part 4 with only 20 hours left. Impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    These games are really about time management at this point when it comes to finishing goals. I started with less than 200k coins and finished today. I started out with only one tiki oven. Plus I work full time. have two kids and during the day when I work I do not have access to my phone. It's off and locked in my locker.

It CAN be done people.
    I'm weary of the supercilious people who keep talking about "time management", telling about how they have 3 jobs, 7 kids, 4 sick dogs, and wifi for only one hour a day...but they still get the goal done.
    Of course it "can be done". The problem is that these back-to-back goals, each with extremely difficult steps, are demoralizing players. New players especially, who eagerly looked forward to trying a goal, feel as though they're failures...unless they buy gems.
    The fun of the game is gone. I have learned to skip many goals, but many others feel they're obligated to try. They end up with vastly depleted coins and gems, and a discouraged feeling.
    This is not the way to retain loyal players!

New Resident
    I can't find oven that cooks steak tartine for current tiki goals

I'm really mad that they made this a 5-day goal. They are too greedy. This game is no longer fun. I did try, because I liked the dolphin statue, but I'm going to end up 3 dishes short (so even a 7-day goal would have been tight for most - I already had 3 of the ovens). I refuse to spend gems on this ... even though I have them to spend!

And the new method (previous goal here, current Bakery goal) of 30-40 each of multiple parts needed per oven is just crazy. Plus there's another stupid leaderboard on Castle right now (must spend real money to win). I think I'm just about done with Storm 8. Sad because up until recently, these games were enjoyable for a few moments here and there during my busy days. Normal people can't get up in the middle of the night (or interrupt a meeting, or dinner with family, etc.) just to keep things going on a game!
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Castle Restaurant & Bakery since 2010
    It's sad when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life & delete me
    It's JUST a Game! Lighten Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Maroon05 View Post
    I can't find oven that cooks steak tartine for current tiki goals
    It's the basic oven (sorry I said grill a second ago!). It's a LUNCH option.
    Last edited by Tiramisalla; 09-03-18 at 08:49 PM. Reason: correct error
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Castle Restaurant & Bakery since 2010
    It's sad when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life & delete me
    It's JUST a Game! Lighten Up!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiramisalla View Post
    It's the basic grill
    It's the basic oven, actually. I think you were thinking of the Hawaiian Barbecue in the last step.

All info is in the 1st post!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    It's the basic oven, actually. I think you were thinking of the Hawaiian Barbecue in the last step.

All info is in the 1st post!
    Yes - if you look above, I immediately corrected my mistake.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiramisalla View Post
    Yes - if you look above, I immediately corrected my mistake.
    Well, not being psychic, I didn't know you were about to self-correct. But it doesn't matter, as long as the original questioner has the right info, as she now does!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I'm weary of the supercilious people who keep talking about "time management", telling about how they have 3 jobs, 7 kids, 4 sick dogs, and wifi for only one hour a day...but they still get the goal done.
    Of course it "can be done". The problem is that these back-to-back goals, each with extremely difficult steps, are demoralizing players. New players especially, who eagerly looked forward to trying a goal, feel as though they're failures...unless they buy gems.
    The fun of the game is gone. I have learned to skip many goals, but many others feel they're obligated to try. They end up with vastly depleted coins and gems, and a discouraged feeling.
    This is not the way to retain loyal players!
    I agree it's not fun. What's so fun about building 8-10 stoves to get it done?

I have 3 stoves, didn't glue myself to my phone because I long given up on 5day goals but I want to unlock all recipes (WHICH I DID)

I'm so AWAY from completing , not going to bother. The last goal needs 5 bbq pork , 5 coco fait which are all 16 hours. the previous step needed 10 recipes of 10 hours. so at least 10 stoves?
    if you used 5 stoves, it would take 2 days each.

Tartine is on Basic Grill (10 hours, Part 3). Where is Dish : Part 4 Tiki ?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast