Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GOAL: Tiki Toki - 2018 Aug 30 (5 days)

Part 4 : Hawaiian Barbeque, 4 hours, Basic Grill, Tiki Toki Goal, (Restaurant Story).

I agree with the time on this one. You can't give us long cooking items and short time frames. Totally unfair and a gem eater. We are limited to the amount of ovens unless we buy more spaces with gems, so hard to do and I read ahead for dishes so I could precook on the goals. Unhappy player over here! Storm 8 should make up for this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    I have just started part 4...maybe I can do this
    I hope you've finished, I just finished mine with 8 or maybe 4 hours only left, but I've got my dolphins crazy

Executive Chef
    With about 30 seconds to spare, I finished! (On my 2nd account.) I did spend 9 gems earlier because 3 of the final tiki oven dishes had over 5 hours left, but the other 4 ovens I had built just squeaked by. I really wanted the dolphins on this account too, so it was worth the gems to me.

Farm Supplier
    Massive thanks to the wonderful people who posted the steps quickly and collated them in the first post.

I had 6 Tiki Ovens in storage pre-goal, then bought 3 additional ovens once I saw steps 3 & 4, just to be safe. Cooked the Creme Brulee (22h long recipe) ahead of time as well.

Ideally I'd like a longer goal duration when faced with time-consuming recipes, along with an accurate recommendation of number of ovens that I should be getting so that I can feasibly and comfortably complete the goal without having to consult an external forum.

Rhino Keeper
    I never had the ovens before. I am lucky to have a 100+ stockpile of screws, but I had to ask for purple knobs. I managed to build one on the first day. I chose to build 10 ovens. I know it's not ideal to have so many, but I do think that the prize is really worth it to build more appliances just to complete the goal, rather than a measly 1x1 prize. I do wish that it wasn't so "cartoony", though. It would look more majestic as a centerpiece if it looked a bit more realistic, imo.

I actually finished 2 days (shown on the timer) before the goal ends. And I would not have been able to complete the goal if it wasn't for the help of all the amazing players that posted on this forum. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Executive Chef
    This wiki tiki challenge had me checking the timer often but I liked the prize!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    I agree this most of what sgoetzinger99 posted. I do not like the new requirements for goals 40 parts or even 28 takes too long to accumulate even with Collectibles. Most of the time it drops 5 or 6 items and 0 of 1 so I start the recipe and put the stove in storage then bring it back outmany times before I can get even 1 part. I cannot cook the recipes 15 times on just 1 stove. So I gave up. This is the worst idea ever. I played daily over 5 years and did most of the goals. But not now. I have started playing other games (not Storm8). I come by to visit neighbors and help them with parts. But the games are no longer any fun. If I even come to my restaurant it eill be to redecorate that is the only fun thing left.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456