Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Account logging problem

Rhino Keeper

Account logging problem

Hi i want to inform for my problem. My kingdom is narnia nickname stanis87 have 107 gems played on huawei mediapad m3 and oneplus 6. When i tried log in my account it said that there is no set password. I am seeing from my transfer data all my games which i played but i am lv 1. I didnt change my password because i am logging in my profile in storm forum. When i am logging i am seeing only guest account. It is like i dont have my account anymore. Tried to reinstall the game nothing changed. Tried to log from. other storm games the problem is the same, cant accesss my account. Last time played on my devices was at 30 of august 2018 year without any problem.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please restart the app, this should be resolved for you now.

If you're logged into several android devices, the game has a fail safe when your game progress might be lost to automatically try and repair your account.

Farm Supplier

Can't access Castle Story

Every time I try to open the game, I get the "CS is an online game..." screen, despite the fact my internet is working for both safari and other games. It was working this morning, but now it's been almost 12 hours without me being able to play. I have tried deleting and re-installing. Nothing.

Anybody else having this problem? How do I fix this?
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

I have the same problem. My internet is working for everything but CS which gives me the same message that you get. It's very frustrating. I thought that maybe the game was down for maintenance, but there is usually a forum announcement when that happens. So far, it seems you and I are the only two with this problem? 😔

Executive Chef
    I have Internet and I can't get into the game ,been trying for 30 plus mins now ,was working ate supper came back and can't get in , I don't every thing I can thing off ..I can do every thing on my iPad except get into my game

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I have Internet and I can't get into the game ,been trying for 30 plus mins now ,was working ate supper came back and can't get in , I don't every thing I can thing off ..I can do every thing on my iPad except get into my game
    We'll look into this for you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We'll look into this for you.
    Thanks, I keep checking in the forum to see if any body esle is having this problem ,

Executive Chef
    Any news yet still can't get in,,,

Executive Chef
    Can't get in the game either ,,been trying for,the past two hours ,was working fine ,,ate supper came back and can't get in
    Yes I tried every thing and yes I have Internet ,,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KafkaZola View Post
    I have the same problem. My internet is working for everything but CS which gives me the same message that you get. It's very frustrating. I thought that maybe the game was down for maintenance, but there is usually a forum announcement when that happens. So far, it seems you and I are the only two with this problem? ��
    Make,it 3 now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast