Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Account logging problem

New Resident
    Can't log into my game. Deleted and reinstalled app. Game reset to level one and keep getting welcome guest message. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulaboo View Post
    Can't log into my game. Deleted and reinstalled app. Game reset to level one and keep getting welcome guest message. Very frustrating.
    Have you tried to use a login feature from another S8 game like Bakery Story. Very easy to do.

Open Bakery Story, (you need to play to level 2 I think) Tap the S8 icon in the upper right corner, tap Account Settings, tap Log into another account. Fill in your ID and password (should be the one you used to login here on the forum).
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Have you tried to use a login feature from another S8 game like Bakery Story. Very easy to do.

Open Bakery Story, (you need to play to level 2 I think) Tap the S8 icon in the upper right corner, tap Account Settings, tap Log into another account. Fill in your ID and password (should be the one you used to login here on the forum).
    I haven't but I will try thank you
    Okay I tried it and bakery story was already logged in as me but dragon story still has me as guest as does castle story..
    Last edited by Kulaboo; 09-04-18 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Added more to post

Rhino Keeper
    I had a problem with my account and I could not get into there, but after four hours i enter, but I noticed that all my 200 neighbors were deleted. I wrote in Support and they told me they can not restore my old neighbors and now i have to add new ones. I had no other way out, and with the help of friends I managed to add a new neighbors, but I mistakenly added one who, after my visit, i saw that he not playing this game already. I went to my neighbors list to delete this neighbor, gave the edit button and gave Remove, but the Remove button does not delete this neighbor and he remains in my list with neighbors. Apparently the Remove button is not active on my list with my neighbors. Now I want to ask if I have again to wait 1 week Support to fix my problem or can someone here with a similar problem can tell me what to do ... Thank you! ...

Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    I had a problem with my account and I could not get into there, but after four hours i enter, but I noticed that all my 200 neighbors were deleted. I wrote in Support and they told me they can not restore my old neighbors and now i have to add new ones. I had no other way out, and with the help of friends I managed to add a new neighbors, but I mistakenly added one who, after my visit, i saw that he not playing this game already. I went to my neighbors list to delete this neighbor, gave the edit button and gave Remove, but the Remove button does not delete this neighbor and he remains in my list with neighbors. Apparently the Remove button is not active on my list with my neighbors. Now I want to ask if I have again to wait 1 week Support to fix my problem or can someone here with a similar problem can tell me what to do ... Thank you! ...
    Maybe delete the game from your device & then install again.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    .. i gave reinstall game, but Remove feature is not active, obviously I have again to wait for support to respond to this problem...thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123