Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Rhino Keeper
    hmmm......

I like that the side goal is up front, at the beginning, even though the ask is so much! 35 of each recipe to begin with? Sheesh...
    I like the goal items, they are cute, same for the chairs and tables, the wall lamps are perfect for fall...
    I like the recipes...but holy cow thats a lot of parts! I had a fresh start and was not able to get enough parts to build a second oven, at least they gave one for free at the beginning...

I guess Storm8 is trying something new, not sure if I'm really feeling this combination....
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Farm Supplier
    Ok Storm8 did you really not listen at all to the negative responses & feedback from your players from restaurant story that you do the same goal format here?!!

Please listen to your players. If you keep this format then reduce the parts needed for the appliances

New Resident
    I like the fact that through cooking for the goal I can get parts to build the rest of my stoves. I don' t have enough neighbors that enjoy gifting parts on a daily basis, so this really helps me!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfVera View Post
    I like the fact that through cooking for the goal I can get parts to build the rest of my stoves. I don' t have enough neighbors that enjoy gifting parts on a daily basis, so this really helps me!
    Obvious fake account but i still agree with it.. it at least gives you a chance for your oven to be your friend now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by clk48706 View Post
    Ok Storm8 did you really not listen at all to the negative responses & feedback from your players from restaurant story that you do the same goal format here?!!

Please listen to your players. If you keep this format then reduce the parts needed for the appliances
    This type of goal was annoying at RS. However, in that game, at least the recipes were fairly cheap. That way, we could start recipes, and then restart different recipes on the same stove to get parts. Here, in BS, the recipes are a lot more expensive. If we did the same thing, our coin amounts would be seriously depleted!

Fashion Designer
    It seems like my opinion isn't going to be taken well but I like the update because it's challenging. I like that we can still gift and request for parts but also have a different way to get the part you need instead of waiting for the next day for the parts reset. Will have to see if I can finish the goal on time but still this update works for me ?\_(ツ)_/?

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I need the camping boots and I get everything else except for the boots. This is a ridiculous goal .
    I have cooked dish 4 times and received only 1 boot. What is going on ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chance15 View Post
    I have cooked dish 4 times and received only 1 boot. What is going on ?
    Random is going on

Farm Supplier
    This is far from fun. I just started another S’mores recipe and received zero collectibles. I hope Storm8 can fix this and we start receiving more like on Restaurant.

Nightclub Owner
    I guess this is one time that playing both RS and BS has an advantage. I've already gone through the entire gamut of emotions on the new set up and am now comfortable with it. It's very shocking and seems overwhelming at first but I was able to finish the RS goals a few days before I finished the BS goals that were released at the same time. I had to invest a bit more time in the goal than usual but I was fine with that so long as I didn't have to use gems to finish. By the time the goal was over I'd built three of each oven and have enough parts for at least a half dozen more.

There are a lot of good tips for getting the most of out the goal in the RS thread so maybe it'll help the players who aren't liking this new set up? My biggest issue with the change in format was that in RS there was no information given, we just had to figure it out. Three days in they finally gave a quick three-goal tutorial to explain the ins-and-outs of the new set up which was very helpful. Now that BS has this format I hope they do the same so that all the non-forum players can play the new style to maximum effect.

Also, I'm hoping they'll give the 2x collectible parts like they did in RS but if memory serves it was a day or two into the goal before they made them drop more frequently. So maybe we'll get the pop-up for double collectibles some time over this weekend?

Good luck to everyone! I'm off to start my goals.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast