Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    At first i thought yess finally a goal where u don t have to ask 9 nbr just to get started... But then when i looked at how many parts u need to build the fire pit... Thought what the ### was storm8 thinking, i think this is even worse!!
    I play for 4,5 years now but it isn t funny anymore, to bad cause i really liked it for a long time... Now all it seems is getting people to pay gems to even finish goals
    I play less than 10-5 years, but i've finished normally goal in restaurant story and already got 3 oven built in bakey without paying gems, without paying real money, while my neighbours slowly answering on my requests, since now all are busy or just didn't get mine yet

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I mean the boots aren?t dropping after my recipes are done.
    i got mine 5 times and 6 one got nothing

New Resident
    I agree. This update is horrible. Not fun at all. Just frustrating. People have been complaining that the appliances take too many parts abd what do they do....increase the amount of parts needed. Morons. Next they’ll shorten the amount of time needed to complete a goal. Oh wait. They already did that with the rediculous 5 day goals. Morons

Quote Originally Posted by FcNAC View Post
    I will not doing any goal from now on, so disappointed 😡
    This game meant the world to me, playing for 7 years.
    Thinking of quitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    I concur! It's getting utterly ridiculous. Not worth my time or stress anymore.
    Deleting last two games right after this message.
    Please delete profile as well.

Take Care to all! Will miss some of you!
    Yeah, I hate to come on to complain, but I agree with both of you. I've been playing for 5 years, and only recently have I been partially completing goals due to time restraints and feeling like the 'effort' to finish isn't worth it. But if this keeps up, I'll be quitting also. I'll stick around through Halloween, and Black Friday, just to be disappointed in those sales again LOL, but beyond that.. I'm surprised people are rolling with this. I guess we'll see if it sticks.
    Adds welcome, but Sorry, no tipping! ^.^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    This goal needs too many parts to build! Is time consuming and the parts jump out depends on luck. Not every time can get the lamp to complete the whole set just to redeem 1 part that you need. Quite difficult.
    You can say that again I need camping boots so I get everything else besides boots.

Rhino Keeper
    This is the cutest game I’ve ever played, so I won’t be quitting anytime soon.

But at this rate, I can see myself skipping goals =/ I hope not. I hope I finish the goal on time. It just seems impossible to finish all 3 ovens with the amount of parts needed. And I assume we will need to build a fountain machine as well?

It sucks, but I can’t quit this game. It’s way too cute to quit.

The first oven is cute. The high number of parts needed is absurd.

I have been playing for years but I am seriously considering quitting. This update has ruined the game for me.

seems as if everyone dislikes the new format of the goal, I hope storm8 employees read the complaints or else they will lose long time players

Executive Chef
    Collecting all those items I got One Log that’s horrible and ridiculous.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast