Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    At 3:00 p.m., New York time, there are 22 hours & 30 minutes left.
    Whoa, really? I'm still showing 2 days on my timer. Did they actually stagger the times the goal started?

EDIT: I just got the 24 hour countdown, at 1:30 pm pacific time.

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    For those of you who play RS, there's no use of getting parts from collectibles if you're done with the goal and have enough appliances already, right? As in the parts aren't re-used in the next goal, so there's no need to have extra parts ready?
    Well, who knows what will happen in the long term, but for now, yeah. They seem to be issuing 4 new parts and 4 new collectibles for each set of goals. I'm personally trading in as many collectibles as I need to finish the appliances I want, and then letting the rest of the collectibles disappear at goal end.
    Last edited by twospoons; 09-12-18 at 01:42 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I've seen several posts asking if there's a point in still gifting/accepting older parts and after thinking it over I think I'll keep with my system of accepting any parts gifted to me.

While it seems like the 15 day Goals won't be reusing parts, there's no certainty involved with s8, they can change it back or try a new way at any time. And we can't forget the 5 day Goals that are centered specifically on old ovens and parts alike so I think old parts still have a place in the game overall.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've seen several posts asking if there's a point in still gifting/accepting older parts and after thinking it over I think I'll keep with my system of accepting any parts gifted to me.

While it seems like the 15 day Goals won't be reusing parts, there's no certainty involved with s8, they can change it back or try a new way at any time. And we can't forget the 5 day Goals that are centered specifically on old ovens and parts alike so I think old parts still have a place in the game overall.
    This is a good point as far as the 5 day goals. I don't think I'll continue to accept the new parts though. If we need them in the future then I'll collect them then. But I am still accepting basic parts that I receive.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    These new collectables are rediculous. What?s the point of creating new recipies if you can?t complete the tasks to get them. Used to be fun but no longer. I don?t have 24 hours a day to commit. Horrible change they made but what?s the point of complaining .. no one will listen anyway. They only way to be heard is to quit playing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Parts can still be requested from neighbors, or sent to you as gifts after the goal ends. You just can't get them from collectibles, those disappear when the goal times out. So trade in your collectibles if you know you still need the parts!

You also can't unlock recipes after the goals end--whatever is unlocked when the timer runs out is what you get.
    Thanks!

I really do not like these new goals.

Can you update the first post with all the prizes?? I don?t see it

New Resident
    Thank you kayjco and twospoons for your help and corraboration. Looks like 1:30p pacific time today is the end.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233