Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    I already own all decorations that can be purchased with coins. So my choices are 1. Spend hard earned gems on a decoration that I don't want and will immediately store, or 2. Sell a decoration I already own simply to buy it back again at a major coin loss. If they are going require we puchase something new, then they need to suppy us with something new to purchase!
    What you may need to do is put the decoration you already bought out in your bakery. Then buy another.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoesBiestro View Post
    What you may need to do is put the decoration you already bought out in your bakery. Then buy another.
    I tried that. It doesn't work. Unfortunately if you already own one it doesn't count when you buy a new one even if the one you own already is out on the floor. So its sell and rebuy for me.

Dear Storm8.. This game is getting ridiculous! There are just too many part requirements n too many goals to complete within a short span of time. Go back to giving us a month to complete a goal please. Give yourselves time to come up with better looking prizes n let us be able to find parts more easily by stop creating new goal parts. Also, could you give us an option to select all when we gift or make requests please to save time?

I totally agree. The new goal format is draining the fun out of these games. Feels like a new chore. Too time comsuming...I hope you listen and return to the old goal format.

Agree 100% I don’t like the new goal format at all

One month is too long for a goal unless there's like 3 appliances in the goal. I finish these goals with time to spare and without emptying my gem stock.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I am not liking the new goals for restaurant and bakery story. It requires way to many parts and by the time you get all the parts the goals are done.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    I tried that. It doesn't work. Unfortunately if you already own one it doesn't count when you buy a new one even if the one you own already is out on the floor. So its sell and rebuy for me.
    It stinks that you had to do that, as it sort of negated the positives of being able to buy any decoration vs a specific one. I do think this was a glitch though because I was able to purchase a Ship Wall Divider (even though I already owned 20) and it counted without issue. I hope s8 sees that this was an issue for a few players and is able to fix this for future goals so it's not a recurring issue.

[] I like the new format, and by far I’m not the only one. I’ve been able to complete the goals in the new format with time to spare. And I’m even one of the people who struggle with the one-hour recipes (flies galore!) because I am so busy during the day. Change can be good when given a chance. Different and new may be uncomfortable at first but can become an enjoyable adventure if approached with a good perspective. I say, Good job, Storm8, []
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-11-18 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Removed comments on other members - moderating others

Rhino Keeper
    I absolutely DESPISE the new obnoxious amount of parts we need to build the new ovens. FORTY of each part?! SERIOUSLY?! That's just horrible and is legit toeing the line of torture. You can only get 20 parts a day from requests and 20 a day from gifts, which means we can only build 1 oven every two days at the absolute most. And that's assuming you have awesome nbrs, which we certainly DO NOT all have. I just don't understand why they changed the game to this awful mess. I absolutely hate it! 😭 IF SOMETHING ISN'T BROKEN, THEN DON'T FIX IT!!