Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    The what sorry? How do you do that?
    The technique has been explained several times on this thread.

New Resident
    I've been building and rebuilding recipes each day for awhile at a time to speed up my finishing goal and I love having this option because in a couple days I will be leaving for yet another campout and it's always so hard to finish goals when we travel a lot. This allows me to work ahead of time to put it aside later.

I'm almost done - 3 recipe-builds away on the drink machine, but am holding off finishing that goal until I know this... can I keep getting parts? I want to finish goal with at least 30ish parts each in my stockpile. So what I'm doing is not finishing until I get those parts all stockpiled but wondering if I'd be able to continue stockpiling if I finish goal earlly? Perhaps Storm allows me to continue building until the 15 day period is over even though I've already finished, early? What is other's experience? I've tried to read through this thread and if it's been previously discussed, I'm very sorry for missing it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    The technique has been explained several times on this thread.
    I kinda get what it means but then again you'll lose a lot of money doing it that way. I've just started on the second recipe on the drink mixer with 3 appliances so hopefully should have enough time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I kinda get what it means but then again you'll lose a lot of money doing it that way. I've just started on the second recipe on the drink mixer with 3 appliances so hopefully should have enough time
    You will have plenty of time. 15 servings of a seven hour reciepe with 3 appliances is only 5 times cooking, which at the most is 2 days. Then 12 for the last, that's 4 times at 10 hours that's two days so you only need 4 days to complete this goal.

This goal is fine for me, I like being able to craft parts. I know you need a ton more parts than previous goals but my neighbors fluctuate with their activity and what they gift. I usually get the 20 requests but not always 20 gifts. I have one neighbor that always gifts me food..no idea why...

I will have the last appliance crafted by the end of the day and have plenty of time for the last two recipes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 5sbakery View Post
    I've been building and rebuilding recipes each day for awhile at a time to speed up my finishing goal and I love having this option because in a couple days I will be leaving for yet another campout and it's always so hard to finish goals when we travel a lot. This allows me to work ahead of time to put it aside later.

I'm almost done - 3 recipe-builds away on the drink machine, but am holding off finishing that goal until I know this... can I keep getting parts? I want to finish goal with at least 30ish parts each in my stockpile. So what I'm doing is not finishing until I get those parts all stockpiled but wondering if I'd be able to continue stockpiling if I finish goal earlly? Perhaps Storm allows me to continue building until the 15 day period is over even though I've already finished, early? What is other's experience? I've tried to read through this thread and if it's been previously discussed, I'm very sorry for missing it.
    If I remember what I read correctly, you can keep getting the parts while the goal is going, whether or not you have completed the goals yourself but after the timer runs out, you will no longer be able to get the collectibles but the parts will still be in your storage.

New Resident
    Why is this goal so ridiculously hard? Is storm 8 trying to make us quit playing??? It is so frustrating, they even limit the amount of requested parts we can receive. I will not do any further goals if they gonna be the same as this stupid one!!!
    Last edited by Canterito; 09-06-18 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Spelling error

This goal's ovens have too many parts and are difficult to build. If you do any more goals like this, I won't participate in the goal and if it continues I'll dump this game so fast your head will spin. Lighten up.

Rhino Keeper
    Rs givea you 10x the collectibles. Wish this one did

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5sbakery View Post

In RS, the collectibles continue to drop throughout the entire 15 days regardless of where you're at in the goals or if you've finished them and I'm pretty sure that's the case here too but not positive. If you're going for extra parts, make sure you don't wait until the end because the collectibles will disappear from our games the moment the goal ends. I made the mistake of not trading my collectibles for the last day or so, thinking that I'd have until the next goal to trade them only to see them all vanish. No real loss, I'd already gotten more than enough extras by that time; it's more the principle of the thing -- I hate feeling like I 'wasted' the collectibles.

Rhino Keeper
    At what level should a bakery start to do these goals. I have a fairly new bakery and she is lost in how to deal with goal.
    These is fairly complicated for a newbe.