Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Lol, no. I am actually not the only one happy about the new changes, several players on this post have said the same thing. I just really like that I don?t have to rely and wait on my neighbors as much as before.
    I wouldn’t mind it as much if there won’t so many parts per stove. 72 is a bit much. I also got frustrated because I did not always get collectable items every time I made a recipe. It’s annoying to make the s’mores pie, which is the most expensive one, and not have a single item drop. I was not going to do the goal at all,but decided to give it a shot because I’m off work till Tuesday because of Labor Day. There is no way I could devote this much time to a goal during the work week. Although a few folks have posted that they are ok with goal, the number of negative comments far outweigh them. Hope Storm8 listens. Oh well. Thanks for the tips that you have posted and I hope you keep enjoying the game. I’m definitely leaning towards taking a break from it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    I wouldn’t mind it as much if there won’t so many parts per stove. 72 is a bit much. I also got frustrated because I did not always get collectable items every time I made a recipe. It’s annoying to make the s’mores pie, which is the most expensive one, and not have a single item drop. I was not going to do the goal at all,but decided to give it a shot because I’m off work till Tuesday because of Labor Day. There is no way I could devote this much time to a goal during the work week. Although a few folks have posted that they are ok with goal, the number of negative comments far outweigh them. Hope Storm8 listens. Oh well. Thanks for the tips that you have posted and I hope you keep enjoying the game. I’m definitely leaning towards taking a break from it.
    I agree that 72 is a lot. I was overwhelmed at first. I think I even complained about it on the speculate thread. It does seem that ovens are getting built slower than before.

I?m used to making 5 of the same first oven, and like 8 of the second. Now I stayed with 3 of the first, just so I could save all the parts for the second one. So mastering the recipes for the first oven is taking forever. That?s the only downside for me.

My plan is just to build as many of the second appliance as possible (bc they take the longest to master) then go back to building more of the first oven.

But I get what you?re saying. I kind of dispose of more free time, so maybe that is why it?s not as daunting to me as it is for the majority.

I hope the game gets easier for you to handle so you don?t have to quit it.

Fashion Designer

S'mores Final Prize.

Spoiler: show

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-03 10_39_36.jpg 
Views:	560 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	47191   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180903_104145.jpg 
Views:	525 
Size:	157.7 KB 
ID:	47192  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a returning player so a lot of the 5 day goals are still challenging because I don't have the ovens already made. I'm trying to save up to expand and just the set of first ovens alone took forever and a lot of coin to get. I just finished my first second tier oven and that took forever. Sat for a few days trying to gather pieces without dumping, but ended up doing so because just baking 1hr s'mores wasn't enough. I usually end up with a week or so leftover but I'm not so certain this time around. While I initially liked the change, I find the sheer number of parts required for the second oven oppressive. You are forcing me to dump so much more coin and energy into a game that is supposed to be fun. Just looks like a money grab, asking us to gem speed up the process. Of which, it seems more expensive than previous appliances but I may be wrong about that.

Might end up taking a break from the game soon, lol. Which is annoying because Bakery Story is the first Storm8 game I really got into and the one I'm most loyal. :/

Fashion Designer

Name:	aviary-image-1535960956204.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	47193   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1535960984936.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	47194   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-03 13_52_03.jpg 
Views:	513 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	47195   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1535961059150.jpg 
Views:	490 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	47196   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1535961082268.jpg 
Views:	508 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	47197  

ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer

Name:	aviary-image-1535961167120.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	47198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-03 13_54_08.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	47199  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Android users - Once you make 2 stoves and the S'mores needed you can Skip making the 3rd stove for 2 gems. Then keep requesting parts for the Stove But Gift parts for the drink mixer.

Mee too

I seriously think they should increase the drop rate, as they did back in Restaurant story. Otherwise, this is nuts.

New Resident
    If this goal trend of ridiculous amounts of parts needed for ovens I?ll stop doing the goals, there?s lots of ovens I?ve never used so that?s where I?ll be heading.
    I am a pensioner and can?t afford to buy gems etc for every goal with hard cash

STORM 8 it?s a HUGE HUGE HUGE thumbs down from me
    Last edited by OmuffinO; 09-03-18 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Emoji problems