Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    How long is the first recipe in second appliance? I haven't used the load and dump method .
    5 hours

Why do I have a different goal than you? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02F71246-C51C-4258-8227-07DBFD86CC9D.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	47178

Quote Originally Posted by ariademetri View Post
    Why do I have a different goal than you? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02F71246-C51C-4258-8227-07DBFD86CC9D.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	47178
    Once you complete that part of the goal it goes to the one she posted where it says to build 3 mixers and serve 15 s'more hot cocoas!

Quote Originally Posted by FcNAC View Post
    I will not doing any goal from now on, so disappointed 😡
    This game meant the world to me, playing for 7 years.
    Thinking of quitting.
    I agree! Do not like this goal format. Is this how it?s going to be from here on? If so. I may be stopping too. Sad, because I love playing and have met some wonderful friends thru the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    Lol, I cannot get the lamp at all! I had to store my ovens and cook the recipe at least 5 times to get 1 lamp! I have heaps of the backpack. I have about 30 backpacks but no lamps currently. Wish we could trade them
    I hope i can exchange with u. I get 80 lamps but cannot get any blankets...

Could someone please post the individual steps to perform the dump procedure? Thanks for your help.

I normally put the first set of appliances back into storage once I unlock the second one. That’s mostly due to the side goals but since we got to start with them, I already completed the side goal and decided to continue to make s’mores since they only take a hour and it will continue to drop collectible items. I figured it would be better then just throwing money away by trashing the recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    I had the same problem in Dragon. Either force stop then delete data or just delete game and reload from your store. I get kicked off BS on my iPod all the time, but I don't on my Xperia. I won't reload it on my iPod because it's too old and BS may not be available anymore. The only reason I open it in the iPod is that I get the daily cash and accepting requests is easier.
    This goal is different on each device. I think the drop rate is higher on the iPod, but that could be my imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by fluttering1 View Post
    anyone else having issues with getting kicked off? Every couple seconds...can't even do one whole recipe before the past goals popups boot me out. Been going on for over an hour. Restarted the phone. Logged out and back in several times. as if this goal isn't frustrating enough!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katenspence View Post
    Could someone please post the individual steps to perform the dump procedure? Thanks for your help.
    There are two ways of dumping recipes, depending on how far into the goal you are/how many recipes you've unlocked.

1st - If you've only got the first recipe unlocked on the new oven--> Select the first recipe, once it's cooking you store the oven, after storing immediately place the oven on your board once more and repeat the process.

2nd - If you've got several recipes unlocked on the new oven --> Select a recipe, once it's cooking double tap the oven (you'll get a pop up asking if you want to spend gems to finish making the dish or cancel this dish) choose cancel and pick another recipe, repeat the process.

Both are time consuming and you'll spend a fair bit of coins but if you're in a rush for extra parts the recipe dumping will definitely get you more collectibles to trade for parts. Good luck!

Fashion Designer

Side Goal - S'mores Part 3.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1535913547772.jpg 
Views:	547 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	47181   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180903_004610.jpg 
Views:	572 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	47182   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-03 00_45_05.jpg 
Views:	564 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	47183  
    ғαвυℓσυs