Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    we still have 5 days goal where for sure we'll need other parts, in Restaurant already goal is running still need neighbours and ask them for parts, lol, basic old parts with long hours recipes for 3 days already
    In the 5-day goals, many of us already have 6-10 ovens stored, so there is no need for old parts.
    Tapping non-stop until "my finger is hot" is not my idea of a game. I have abandoned this game, and I think you will see many others doing likewise.

Executive Chef
    Anyone on the second appliance yet?

Farm Supplier
    When we got the 1st goal in this format in RS, I hated it. I think 72 parts per appliance is a ridiculous number of parts for us to have to collect. I also think that having to do the load and dump method just to get parts is not the way the game should be played. Only giving us 20 requests and 20 gifts a day means that on appliance 2, which requires 72 parts each, you can't even build one a day, unless you kind of ***** the system with load and dump or spend gems. I've noticed a couple of things I really like about this format though. The old format required us to collect things that aren't appliance parts at 2 times in each goal. You could either get the items from your neighbors or spend gems to skip them. So far, I'm finding that I'm not spending nearly as many gems. Also, by doing load and dump, I can build alliances more quickly and, once again, without spending gems. Yes, it's a pain and uses a lot of coins and time but load and dump puts our progress in the goals more in our hands. These two positives have me liking this new format better. I do think that allowing us to collect less parts, like the first appliance, makes it much more reasonable than requiring 72 parts per appliance.

Farm Supplier
    I am. It requires 72 parts/appliance.

I have built 4 of the 2nd stove already, by using collectibles.
    But spoiling food and tapping non-stop give me no fun at all..
    We open our bakery for cooking but not spoiling food, right?
    I am a PARTS ONLY player, playing both RS and BS.
    I only accept PARTS ONLY player with level over 50.

Executive Chef
    Can a mod or xxEDLxx please put the goal steps in the first post?

Not that it really matters, I'll see them eventually I guess.

Rhino Keeper
    Why is everyone doing the load and dump? It?s not necessary at all and it takes the fun out of the game.

I haven?t done that at all, I haven?t used any gems either. And I still managed to build one of the fountains.

We still have plenty of time to finish. I?ll probably be building my second fountain tomorrow, but it?s fine.

Executive Chef
    How long is the first recipe in second appliance? I haven't used the load and dump method .