Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Farm Supplier
    40 Marshmallow knob and 32 chocolate gear for next appliance. Wow! Even with the collectibles it will be tough.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to all who posted tips, etc. For whatever reason they arent working for me. Im just not getting the collectible aspect of the goal. The boots, backpacks and stuff that I’ve collected to redeem parts keep disappearing. Still dont have 3rd oven built. The game should be fun, not frustrating so no more goal for me. As annoying as this goal is, no one is forcing me to do it. We all have a choice Unfortunately goals are the only way to get a new oven.

If anyone from Storm8 actually reads this, can you please offer ovens for purchase every once in awhile like you used to? Remember the days of the weekly update when a new oven, tables and Decorations were released for coins? Now the only way to get a new oven is by doing frustrating, time consuming goals like this one. We have jobs and families that need our time also. If the frequent goals are going to keep happening at least throw us a bone every once in awhile.
    Last edited by fluffyfoot; 08-31-18 at 09:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=fluffyfoot;1537560]
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    No, I posted that this morning. Goal started yesterday.

Anyway, my strategy is just to be precise with the number of each part I was gifted so I know exactly how many to request from my neighbors. I also have really good neighbors. It?s not that hard to get your ovens built if you plan it well. Plus, I already have 13 parts waiting for me in the collections tab for the next oven.

I don?t know why I?m just not understanding collectible aspect of the challenge. I collected all the boots, backpacks, Etc required for each part. I redeemed the part I needed most first. Once I did that all the items that I collected next to all the other parts disappeared. I used to play the game to relax. This goal format is frustrating so I?ll probably stop doing it. I wish goals weren?t the only way to get new ovens. I miss the good old days when new ovens were released for all to buy.

Thanks to you and all who post pics, tips, etc.
    when you collected all 4 collectibles to get one part, for example you had 1 backpack, 4 boots, 2 blankets and 10 lamps, after you redeemed it one time , you got your part, for to get other part you again need to get those you don't have from all 4. If it's backpack, you have to cook and store till you get it, if it's blankets, so you have to cook and store until you have all 4 in one line to get your part

Rhino Keeper
    it seems impossible and very hard, but spend only few hours on it, yes fingers will be hot, same your phone, but once you'll build your ovens you can relax abit and rest, it's not so impossible as it seems at first sight. But sure it's up to you to quit or to try again

Executive Chef
    I just wanted to come say that a neighbor gifted me brownies today.

Needless to say, we are no longer neighbors.

Smores part 2
    30 peanut butter cookies
    30 donut frosty.

This new layout is HORRIBLE. I absolutely HATE it. I do not even want to play now. If they keep this up I am officially saying goodbye to this game after 8 years.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carrion2342 View Post
    40 Marshmallow knob and 32 chocolate gear for next appliance. Wow! Even with the collectibles it will be tough.
    Yeah same amount as restaurants second appliance. They're doing this on purpose so we can spend more gems on it! I really hope this layout is just a test

Quote Originally Posted by carrion2342 View Post
    i use to build 5 stoves, then it means: 72 parts x 5 =360 parts --> total no. of parts needed.
    If i make it through gifting and requesting, then I will need: 360 parts / 40 (max no. of parts that can be obtained per day) = 9 days ---> I will need 9 days to build 5 of the 2nd stove.

I don't mind building it through using collectibles but the dropping rate is really too slow. I always get nothing from starting cooking and collecting food.... PLS TRY TO MIRROR THE DROPPING RATE IN RS.
    I am a PARTS ONLY player, playing both RS and BS.
    I only accept PARTS ONLY player with level over 50.