Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't plan anything, just requesting my neighbours parts which many need to collect, and also on 1st page Rynetory2 added information for everyone who's still doesn't understand this challenge

Rhino Keeper
    Well in my bakery i collected my coins for a long t ime for expansion, but didn't happen, don't have good neighbours, also i keep cooking, sometimes rest and let my customers eat it and earning coins, so for me not a problem spending some coins now, now i'm 7 recipes to cook to finish 3d recipe in 1st oven, i even have time to visit my 24 neighbours, at last those who's active and to play restaurant, to visit neighbours in restaurant, same about fashion story plus there i visit few more visitors

Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    Didn't plan anything, just requesting my neighbours parts which many need to collect, and also on 1st page Rynetory2 added information for everyone who's still doesn't understand this challenge
    I did the goal on Restaurant story... I understand how it works too.

I'm really annoyed, because most of the time NO collectibles drop when I cook the recipes. And even when they do drop its only 1 collectible. It wasn't like that on RS, we usually got at least 2 collectibles per oven. This goal is worse than the one on RS.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peekaboo09 View Post
    I already have 11 extra parts to collect ...i want to know how many pieces of each chocolate gear and marshmallow knot we need thank you ...if someone reached that part please share it to me tnx ak ak ak )
    I’m currently on the 3rd recipe of the first oven. In half an hour I’ll collect my first batch then I’ll overnight the second batch, so I wont be done with it until tomorrow afternoon. I have no idea what parts are needed for second oven =/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    But you need 3 fire pits built to go onto the next step and unlock the 2nd recipe, so you would have to cook and store the food at least 40 times!
    Didn't count how many times i tapped lol, just fastly stored oven, get it out, tap to cook and all repeat until 2d oven is ready, when 2d is ready, i let the dish to be cooked on 1st oven, while busy playing with 2nd, till i get 3d, after all 3 ready i got relaxing cooking, today i decided to build 4th oven to finish with last 4hrs recipe

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I’m currently on the 3rd recipe of the first oven. In half an hour I’ll collect my first batch then I’ll overnight the second batch, so I wont be done with it until tomorrow afternoon. I have no idea what parts are needed for second oven =/
    look in collectibles, chocolate gear and marshmallow knob, but how many don't know, maybe same as in restaurant for 2d oven

Rhino Keeper
    Well in my bakery i collected my coins for a long t ime for expansion, but didn't happen, don't have good neighbours, also i keep cooking, sometimes rest and let my customers eat it and earning coins, so for me not a problem spending some coins now, now i'm 7 recipes to cook to finish 3d recipe in 1st oven, i even have time to visit my 24 neighbours, at last those who's active and to play restaurant, to visit neighbours in restaurant, same about fashion story plus there i visit few more visitors
    That’s so cool! Would you please update us on what parts will be needed for second oven, when you get to it? When you get a chance, of course.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    I did the goal on Restaurant story... I understand how it works too.

I'm really annoyed, because most of the time NO collectibles drop when I cook the recipes. And even when they do drop its only 1 collectible. It wasn't like that on RS, we usually got at least 2 collectibles per oven. This goal is worse than the one on RS.
    really it happens when you don't get anything, or 2 collectibles but not those you need, harder to collect that cambag, don't know how to call it, sorry and blankets, shoes/boots and lamp always easy to get, but don't give up, you can do it, since you did it in restaurant believe in your fingers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    That’s so cool! Would you please update us on what parts will be needed for second oven, when you get to it? When you get a chance, of course.
    if only somebody won't be quicker than me, because now i stopped to play have to go out for real life then need some nap and will be back to game

really it happens when you don't get anything, or 2 collectibles but not those you need, harder to collect that cambag, don't know how to call it, sorry and blankets, shoes/boots and lamp always easy to get, but don't give up, you can do it, since you did it in restaurant believe in your fingers
    Lol, I cannot get the lamp at all! I had to store my ovens and cook the recipe at least 5 times to get 1 lamp! I have heaps of the backpack. I have about 30 backpacks but no lamps currently. Wish we could trade them
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."