Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	445E143E-695C-4669-98BA-9C75A7448F4C.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	47121

We get to pick which floor decor to buy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by whatevah77 View Post
    Any one know what part 2nof the side goal is? Or did I miss it somewhere lol. I too have issues with the too many parts needed lol
    Yes, bakerling posted it on page 9

Thanx so much.

I already have 11 extra parts to collect ...i want to know how many pieces of each chocolate gear and marshmallow knot we need thank you ...if someone reached that part please share it to me tnx ak ak ak )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I gotta say, I?m loving the new collections feature. It?s awesome that we get to collect parts without relying on our neighbors so much. I?ve got my 3 ovens up and running. I?m thinking this isn?t going to be so tough after all.
    This was posted a few hours after the goal started. Can you share with us how it was possible to get 3 ovens up and running so quickly without gems?

*3 ovens = 120 parts. You can get a max total of 40 parts per day if all neighbors gift exactly what you need and answer requests. That still leaves 80 parts. Even with the ?collectible? option I can?t see how it?s possible in such a short time.

Please share your secret! I need all the help I can get.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    This was posted a few hours after the goal started. Can you share with us how it was possible to get 3 ovens up and running so quickly without gems?

*3 ovens = 120 parts. You can get a max total of 40 parts per day if all neighbors gift exactly what you need and answer requests. That still leaves 80 parts. Even with the ?collectible? option I can?t see how it?s possible in such a short time.

All tips were posted in Restaurant goal, click to start to cook the dish, you might get colectibles or not, or few or all you need, it's depend on your luck, store the oven, get it back from storage and start to cook again and repeat till you collect enough parts to build oven, don't wanna always tap then you may buy crate with parts, or to wait till you get parts from gifts and answered your requests from your neighbours, only max 2-3 hours of tapping and you can get your oven built without using gems. Secret is very simple and real, just need some patience and little effort, once you've done building you can enjoy cooking

Farm Supplier
    See post 9 for getting more collectibles. Just keep putting oven back in storage. Put out again. Select recipe. Collect collectibles. Then put back in storage and keep repeating. I have four ovens already doing this!!
    Last edited by grandmatina; 09-01-18 at 12:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post

No, I posted that this morning. Goal started yesterday.

Anyway, my strategy is just to be precise with the number of each part I was gifted so I know exactly how many to request from my neighbors. I also have really good neighbors. It’s not that hard to get your ovens built if you plan it well. Plus, I already have 13 parts waiting for me in the collections tab for the next oven.

I literally took out pen and paper and wrote down numbers, to get the parts right.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    All tips were posted in Restaurant goal, click to start to cook the dish, you might get colectibles or not, or few or all you need, it's depend on your luck, store the oven, get it back from storage and start to cook again and repeat till you collect enough parts to build oven, don't wanna always tap then you may buy crate with parts, or to wait till you get parts from gifts and answered your requests from your neighbours, only max 2-3 hours of tapping and you can get your oven built without using gems. Secret is very simple and real, just need some patience and little effort, once you've done building you can enjoy cooking
    I didn’t even have to do this. I’m stingy with the money I’ve collected lol. Plus, wanting to master recipes + these back-to-back goals make it impossible to save up money.

But you need 3 fire pits built to go onto the next step and unlock the 2nd recipe, so you would have to cook and store the food at least 40 times!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."