Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

New Resident
    Please help, im new and want to know if i buy an appliance can i continue asking for appliance parts from neighbors after event ends to finish building it? Can i unlock recipies in a built appliance after the event ends, if i cant unlock all the recipies in time? It would be nice to have at least one unlocked drink machine in my collection from this event, its my first one. Thx in advance.

Fashion Designer

Question General Goal Question (about all goals)

If the goal ends AND a player has a partially-built appliance BUT the player hasn?t collected enough parts to finish building his/her appliance, will the player be able to finish building the appliance?

If so, how does (s)he finish building it?

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Parts can still be requested from neighbors, or sent to you as gifts after the goal ends. You just can't get them from collectibles, those disappear when the goal times out. So trade in your collectibles if you know you still need the parts!

You also can't unlock recipes after the goals end--whatever is unlocked when the timer runs out is what you get.
    Last edited by twospoons; 09-12-18 at 07:29 AM.

I hate the new way we are having to get parts for BS and RS. I?m losing neighbors. Seriously, they are quitting or just not playing like they used to. I?ve considered not doing the goals and I normally love new goals.

I hate the goals. I?m losing neighbors, or some don?t do the goals. Go back to the way it was.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-11-18 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Merged posts after merging threads

Nightclub Owner
    I don't think there's been an in game change that has caused so much fuss since The Great Price Hike of 2012. Sadly, s8 didn't go back on that one, despite losing many players and I doubt they're going to reverse this one either. For whatever reason, they've got it in their heads that this is the way forward and our only real option if we want to keep playing is to find a way to adjust. I'll admit, I'm not very good at adjusting but I think I might be able to settle into this new goal style if they would just try to integrate the free extra collectibles they offer in RS.

P.S. Make sure you trade in all your collectibles before the goal ends and they disappear!

New Resident
    Can someone post the last day of goal, or if there are hours... post the time it ends? Like does it end 4p Pacific time, on thurs,
    etc. I've finished so can't see it anymore. But want to know last time I can trade collectibles. Thx.

Executive Chef
    Still at 2 days--will flip to 24 hours in maybe 5-8 hours I think? I didn't pay attention to what time of day the clock was switching.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I don't think there's been an in game change that has caused so much fuss since The Great Price Hike of 2012. Sadly, s8 didn't go back on that one, despite losing many players and I doubt they're going to reverse this one either. For whatever reason, they've got it in their heads that this is the way forward and our only real option if we want to keep playing is to find a way to adjust. I'll admit, I'm not very good at adjusting but I think I might be able to settle into this new goal style if they would just try to integrate the free extra collectibles they offer in RS.

P.S. Make sure you trade in all your collectibles before the goal ends and they disappear!
    Yeah, I doubt they will revert back to the way things were, even if there are so many people protesting. I doubt they even read these forums.

I am just going with the flow. What is the use in complaining if no one listens? If I do not like the game anymore, I will simply quit. I do not spend any real money on this game, so it?s no loss for me.

This new goal format was more difficult, but not impossible to complete, at least for me. So I will keep playing until it is no longer fun.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 5sbakery View Post
    Can someone post the last day of goal, or if there are hours... post the time it ends? Like does it end 4p Pacific time, on thurs,
    etc. I've finished so can't see it anymore. But want to know last time I can trade collectibles. Thx.
    At 3:00 p.m., New York time, there are 22 hours & 30 minutes left.

Fashion Designer
    For those of you who play RS, there's no use of getting parts from collectibles if you're done with the goal and have enough appliances already, right? As in the parts aren't re-used in the next goal, so there's no need to have extra parts ready?