Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

I wish we had more requests filled. Instead of 10 a day 20 to match how the parts have increased by almost 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by sputzell59 View Post
    I wish we had more requests filled. Instead of 10 a day 20 to match how the parts have increased by almost 100%.
    You can get 20 requests filled per day.

New Resident
    This Camping Goal is the most obnoxious thing ever released by either TeamLava or Storm8. Not sure who came up with the idea that it would be fun to need hundreds of parts to build the goal appliances, but they were WRONG. I hope the Storm8 staff realizes this mistake & fixes it SOON. Its not too late to make it right!

I do not like the this new goal. I hope this is not the way goals will be coming out in the future. I do not like spending gems on goals, I like earning them through baking. The amount of parts that are required for each oven is ridiculous. And baking and rebaking to get collectibles is a waiste of my time. I think someone in storm8 needs to rethink their strategy. Very disappointed.

I agree 100%. Storm8 really messed up on this goal! None of my neighbors like it AT ALL.

Rhino Keeper
    So I'm at the step where you buy any floor decoration but it doesn't work for me. I click the Buy button and it takes me to the floor decorations tab but no matter what I buy it doesn't count. I even tried buying the exact same flowers in the picture and nope. So I guess I'm stuck here then. I can't progress.

Edit: NVM I figured it out. You have to buy something with gems to get credit. That's really not fair to include a step where you have to buy with gems to progress.
    Last edited by ladysurvivor; 09-02-18 at 07:16 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know how many Chocolate Gears & Marshmallow Knobs are needed for the 2nd oven?
    Update:Oops, sorry I just saw the number in a previous post, & they are crazy!!

Farm Supplier
    Ladysurvivor , I didn’t have to use gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I don?t think it?s too challenging. They?re mixing it up and to me, it?s more fun now. And exciting, because in a way you?re ?uncovering? free parts.

I?m liking the new challenge. I visited all my neighbors? bakeries and like 99% are participating in the goal. And none of them are complaining.

I doubt many will stop playing. I also see new players every day.
    We are having such different experiences. Haven?t had a single neighbor happy with this goal. Have had 3 long time neighbors quit playing because this goal was the last straw. I?m glad your having a good experience,but I have to ask- do you have some connection to Storm 8?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    We are having such different experiences. Haven?t had a single neighbor happy with this goal. Have had 3 long time neighbors quit playing because this goal was the last straw. I?m glad your having a good experience,but I have to ask- do you have some connection to Storm 8?
    Lol, no. I am actually not the only one happy about the new changes, several players on this post have said the same thing. I just really like that I don?t have to rely and wait on my neighbors as much as before.