Serve 30 Donut Frosty (4hours) from Drink Mixer
    Serve 30 Peanut Butter Cookies (8hours) from Normal /easy Oven

Side Goal S’more Part 3 of 3

Serve 20 Matcha (1hour) from Drink Mixer
    Serve 20 Arroz Con Leches (4hours) from Normal/ easy Oven

Side Goal Prize : Hiker (1x1) Display

Attachment 47067
    Thank you very much :-)

It would be nice if the game told us the limit of gifts and requests we really get each day. I send 1 part to everyone (31) and request the other then the next day switch it. And only get 10-15 parts back.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianna_Joy View Post
    It would be nice if the game told us the limit of gifts and requests we really get each day. I send 1 part to everyone (31) and request the other then the next day switch it. And only get 10-15 parts back.
    I agree that there are lots of places that the game itself lacks in giving detailed information, I often wonder how non-forum members play without going barmy. As for gifting: I know there are threads on this topic but I'm pretty sure the basic answer is 20 across the board. You may receive 20 gifts per day and then request another 20 parts on top of the gifts you received.

Farm Supplier
    I HATE the new layout. I now have so MANY icons on my screen, it looks tacky. And I have to move them so I can see what items they cover up. PLEASE NO MORE!! !!

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1535739632880.jpg 
Views:	1037 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	47072   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1535739655123.jpg 
Views:	997 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	47073   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-01 00_22_46.jpg 
Views:	1039 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	47074  
    ғαвυℓσυs

anyone else having issues with getting kicked off? Every couple seconds...can't even do one whole recipe before the past goals popups boot me out. Been going on for over an hour. Restarted the phone. Logged out and back in several times. as if this goal isn't frustrating enough!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfVera View Post
    I totally agree with you. I did not like to relying so much on my neighbors for getting all my parts. The last time I requested for something, I noticed some of them reply to that request TWO DAYS later... Did you bought a box with parts? I am thinking of getting one... or two! Lol
    Nah, I?m not buying boxes for parts. I already have 7 parts to collect waiting for me. I?m gonna use them for the second oven/fountain.

Come on you guys, I understand that they?re asking for a lot of parts for the ovens, but we?re getting free parts just by cooking recipes. Doesn?t that make anyone happy? It makes ME happy!

Rhino Keeper
    anyone noticed we've got a sale?

I see a lot of complaints about the new goal set-up and how people are going to delete the game because of this, but I enjoyed the restaurant story one and am really enjoying this one.

I have already built the three ovens I needed, and have already be*** collecting the second appliance parts so it will be easy to build the second appliance.

It was a little confusing at first, but I've enjoyed it since I've got it down.

So, way to go Storm8. One very happy player here. 😁

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I like that we can get parts without having to rely on neighbours. I have good neighbours but living in the southern hemisphere, I am on a different time zone from most of them.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast