Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

This goal was definitely a new challenge , it needs lots of attention

Rhino Keeper
    I?ll be done with the goal tomorrow afternoon, and am proud to say that I didn?t use the bake & dump method. It wasn?t as bad as I thought. But I can understand why other players would be frustrated.

I really HATE this goal

Quote Originally Posted by Jcp08 View Post
    Ive been playing these games for years n just recently found the forums. I honestly try not to use them tho cause it feels like *****ing to me.. a goal should be hard people. We shouldnt no how to do every step ahead of time n we should have to think to figure it out. I love that teamlava changed it all up n i think its funny listentening to ya all have a break down cause its now a challenge. Im sure people dont wanna hear this but i really love this new way. I havent used 1 gem n havent restarted any recipes. I finished goals in rs n am playing new one. And another thing. I dont think its fun to have an easy goal. Its awesome that the goal takes the 15 days to finish. Whats the point of a 15 day goal if people finish it in 5 days or 10 days. I wanna be scared i wont finish. I wanna take minimum 13 days if its 15. Sry if this isnt the accepted way to see it but i really love what they did n i say thanks for making it a challenge team lava. Keep up the gtreat work!! Oh yeah n i really only play in the mornings n yet still am completing the goal so i have no idea why people cant complete it cause it seems like most of ya tplay all day. I think ya all nerd to relax and enjoy the challenge
    I agree. I haven?t spent any gems on this goal. The recipes from the side goals also drop random parts that can be traded in for the ovens. I kept making those recipes as well as the goal recipes and I had enough parts to build my ovens in no time. I usually build 3 of each goal oven. I didn?t have to dump recipes either. I finished the RS goal with a few days to spare.
    Last edited by MoesBiestro; 09-07-18 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Add more

Executive Chef
    It’s not a break down whatever you call it. This is like a challenge different than we are used to doing goals. There’s more parts to it and I don’t think coming to forum is *****ing.

Rhino Keeper
    What are you guys buying to fulfill the "Buy any floor decoration" requirement? Nothing I buy for coins works! I've bought flowers, dividers, pillars and duplicates of other decorations I already have because there's nothing in the floor decoration tab I don't already own. I bought 15 things and they don't count! I finally gave up and bought ANOTHER freaking gnome for 3 gems because apparently you HAVE TO SPEND GEMS to pass this step! Am I missing something?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    What are you guys buying to fulfill the "Buy any floor decoration" requirement? Nothing I buy for coins works! I've bought flowers, dividers, pillars and duplicates of other decorations I already have because there's nothing in the floor decoration tab I don't already own. I bought 15 things and they don't count! I finally gave up and bought ANOTHER freaking gnome for 3 gems because apparently you HAVE TO SPEND GEMS to pass this step! Am I missing something?
    Any floor decoration counts. You don't need to spend gems on this game unless you feel like it. You can always sell floor decorations

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1536340129691.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	47299   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1536340152230.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	47300   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-07 23_11_53.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	47301   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1536340236000.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	47302  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1536340357491.jpg 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	47303   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-07 23_14_22.jpg 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	47304  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Any floor decoration counts. You don't need to spend gems on this game unless you feel like it. You can always sell floor decorations
    I already own all decorations that can be purchased with coins. So my choices are 1. Spend hard earned gems on a decoration that I don't want and will immediately store, or 2. Sell a decoration I already own simply to buy it back again at a major coin loss. If they are going require we puchase something new, then they need to suppy us with something new to purchase!