Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I must be overlooking something. Could someone tell me where to find what comes after ?Washing It All Down??
    Thanks,
    Amy
    Check out posts 144 and 187 of this thread, they both have pics of goals that come after Washing it All Down. It looks like the pics of the last goal (making 12 S'more Sundaes) still haven't been shared. But other than the oven parts and collectibles, this goal seems to follow the standard format so the last goal should be as it always is.

New Resident
    Ive been playing these games for years n just recently found the forums. I honestly try not to use them tho cause it feels like *****ing to me.. a goal should be hard people. We shouldnt no how to do every step ahead of time n we should have to think to figure it out. I love that teamlava changed it all up n i think its funny listentening to ya all have a break down cause its now a challenge. Im sure people dont wanna hear this but i really love this new way. I havent used 1 gem n havent restarted any recipes. I finished goals in rs n am playing new one. And another thing. I dont think its fun to have an easy goal. Its awesome that the goal takes the 15 days to finish. Whats the point of a 15 day goal if people finish it in 5 days or 10 days. I wanna be scared i wont finish. I wanna take minimum 13 days if its 15. Sry if this isnt the accepted way to see it but i really love what they did n i say thanks for making it a challenge team lava. Keep up the gtreat work!! Oh yeah n i really only play in the mornings n yet still am completing the goal so i have no idea why people cant complete it cause it seems like most of ya tplay all day. I think ya all nerd to relax and enjoy the

edit on sunday... i was just reading the forum again since its the first time ive been back on. Im DEFINITLIY NOT A PLANT. Do people really think that is even done? I highly doubt it but what do i no. Like i said i only play in mornings as i have 2 kids n cant play all day. I may do a quick check in during afternoon but i dont have time to play more then that. I dont think i had the second stpve when made original post n its kind of insulting that someone is suggesting im lying n a plant so im nott gonna even read more of the thread n just gonna enjoy playing cause THE.NEW FORMAT IS AWESOME. TY STORM 8 FOR MAKING ME THINK N MAKING THE GOAL A CHALLANGE. LOVE YA N KEEP UP THE FAB WORK!!
    Last edited by Jcp08; 09-09-18 at 07:06 AM.

Host(ess)
    I do not post often but today I just had to speak up. This new goal format is stressful and if permanent I will have to just suck it up and delete the apps. I know this is a game and a business and that you need to make money to keep it going but geeze... stressing people out and making the goals difficult without spending real world money is not a good way to make money it is a good way to lose money. I love the holiday season starting with Fall. I love decorating and seeing everyone?s designs and buying gems to get the cool decorations and tables but now instead of enjoying the game I?m contemplating leaving, so there goes the money you would have made from me that I usually spend on this game. Oh well 😔

Rhino Keeper
    The rs goals go better because the side goals drop parts. I have only one drink machine and thats prob all i have when the goal ends. Its sad

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1536185472324.jpg 
Views:	431 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	47249   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1536185505090.jpg 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	47250   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-06 04_13_43.jpg 
Views:	443 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	47251   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1536185584409.jpg 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	47253  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1536185675116.jpg 
Views:	421 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	47254   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-06 04_16_35.jpg 
Views:	424 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	47255  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Executive Chef
    8 days remaining and I've only got 2 camping drink machines and haven't completed the first recipe yet. YEAH nice one storm8! I'm not gonna complete this goal ugh!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    8 days remaining and I've only got 2 camping drink machines and haven't completed the first recipe yet. YEAH nice one storm8! I'm not gonna complete this goal ugh!!
    Have you use the load and dump method?

HI, had to chime in. I Just came on to see what Prize is cuz like alot way behind. Still haven't even finished last machine or even started last recipe.
    No offense but the last person who said loves this, only plays in morning and doesnt cook/dump has to be a plant!!! The requirements only allow for 1 appl. Each day and the 2nd 1 in 1.5 days Each and thats if you have 40 perfect gftg nbrs. I DO and all it takes to mess up is getting 1 more of 1 part than needed. Have to start/dump!!! To the ppl who need a 15 day goal to be 15 days worth fine, No Way for Me!!

For me, since goal started I get 1 jar per 3 trys!!! OR tons of just 1 or 2 jars. Either way cant get more parts. So looking today to just throw in towel on this 1. Wasnt going to play RS goal at all bc of this but started just to get new oven only And Was pleasantly surprised, S8 stepped up!!! Wished they could help on this, seems Alot like me might not finish after so much effort!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Have you use the load and dump method?
    The what sorry? How do you do that?