Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    One month is too long for a goal unless there's like 3 appliances in the goal. I finish these goals with time to spare and without emptying my gem stock.
    You finish that quickly even with the new and insane amount of parts required to build each oven?

Fashion Designer

Spoiler: show

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-09 14_58_09.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	47334   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180909_145831.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	279.0 KB 
ID:	47335  
    ғαвυℓσυs

They should do it like restaurant story. Where not only goals recipes give you the collectibles you need. There's a different set of recipes from a secondary goal in normal ovens that give LOADS of drops. Bakery story is too time consuming because of this. I spend way more time in my reataurant now..... its a shame

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sheloco View Post
    [] I like the new format, and by far i?m not the only one. I?ve been able to complete the goals in the new format with time to spare. And i?m even one of the people who struggle with the one-hour recipes (flies galore!) because i am so busy during the day. Change can be good when given a chance. Different and new may be uncomfortable at first but can become an enjoyable adventure if approached with a good perspective. I say, good job, storm8, []

I agree with Sheloco! Well said
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-11-18 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Rhino Keeper
    finished the goal today with 4 days to spare, finished the side goal a couple of days ago...it is definitely possible but requires more commitment than in the past....i wonder if Storm8 will make adjustments or if this is the new model going forward
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Farm Supplier
    They either need to extend the goal by five days, make parts drop more evenly and in greater quantities, or drop the parts requirements for the appliances. Ideally, all three, but I'd be mostly satisfied with fewer parts on the appliances. With less than three days to go, I'd already have three appliances by now, working on a fourth--I just finished my second appliance last night and have barely scratched the surface on what I need for a third. It's ridiculous. And this is all without dumping things--I may have to do that because I'm sitting on 13-14 pieces for three of the part requirements and 0 of the fourth. There should only be one part piece required, but maybe in stacks of 5 for each appliance piece. Having to get a set of four different pieces is a really dumb idea when you get such uneven drops.

Is this the way that all appliances are going to be from now on? What about all the old parts I have in storage--are they never going to be used again? It's nice to not have to rely on neighbors so much, but I liked asking neighbors for things because it meant we talked more.

Fashion Designer
    One month is too long for a goal unless there's like 3 appliances in the goal. I finish these goals with time to spare and without emptying my gem stock.
    I agree. I've finished this goal a few days ago without having to spend any gems, so waiting for weeks for the next goal will be too long. I wouldn't have anything to do in between except cook RVCs which isn't fun already :P

Fashion Designer
    s8, for future goals pls make the mini parts drop from the side goal recipes as well like you did in restaurant...

Quote Originally Posted by sheloco View Post
    [] I like the new format, and by far I?m not the only one. I?ve been able to complete the goals in the new format with time to spare. And I?m even one of the people who struggle with the one-hour recipes (flies galore!) because I am so busy during the day. Change can be good when given a chance. Different and new may be uncomfortable at first but can become an enjoyable adventure if approached with a good perspective. I say, Good job, Storm8, []
    Just remember some people don't have as much time as you do! I am really struggling to complete this goal. And I used to finish the 15 day goals in a week.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-11-18 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Edit quote
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Fashion Designer
    I think the collectibles is a great idea, but S8 just got the quantity of parts all wrong.
    I still need 44 more parts to build the third camping drink mixer, lots of neighbors dropping off, so I don?t think I can even unlock the recipes, let alone finish.
    The parts dropping from recipes is just tooooooo low.
    I know they want us to spend gems, but really, 144 gems to buy parts for one oven. And that oven will net me 6 gems for completing all the recipes.
    After all these years, i am disappointed
    I think S8 have decided it is a pay as you go game.
    Such a pity that some players were bored with the 30 day goals. Only those who get all their requests back have a chance now.

P.S. If however it turns out that lots of players used/bought gems, then the game is up people, this format will continue, and it?s no longer a free game.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 09-10-18 at 09:41 PM.