Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Farm Supplier
    Someone ask how many of the last 2 recipe we have to do???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saritadawn View Post
    Someone ask how many of the last 2 recipe we have to do???
    Serve 12 S'more Sundaes - 10 hrs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    How long is the first recipe in second appliance? I haven't used the load and dump method .
    5 hours. I've only got 1 appliance so far and only 10 days left argh!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minmelodisz View Post
    One of my very active neighbor already quit because of this format and my 2000 oven elements etc. etc. are suddenly useless if goals will be like this from now.

If you're gonna do it this way, at least give us one free oven each or reduce the required parts, the numbers are ridiculous.
    I have a feeling this new format is just a tester but we will see when RS release their goals tonight

I just left a one star review and request to go back to the old way of doing goals. I also mentioned the forum as no one else seems to like this. I really like this game but this new way is just no fun.

Executive Chef
    There’s got to be changes coming I absolutely hate this. They should at least shorten the hours on these recipes, give us st least two free oven instead of one, parts need to be a whole lot less and recipes not cheap when you keep doing the load and dump method. There’s about a couple of players who like it this way. The dropping of those camping items are random and sometimes there’s nothing to be dropped. The goal should be longer than 15 days to be honest other players have a life who does this 24/7 all the time. Storm 8 you better be listening or players will quit and at this point when we aren’t happy with the game I’m not going to Buy gems so I can speed thru this horrible goal.

New Resident
    I've been playing Bakery Story since 2012. It has always been fun... until now. This Camping Goal is so obnoxious! I have spent more than $1 million to get the parts for the drink machines...by starting a recipe, then canceling & starting a different one, then canceling & starting another one ~ over & over again. If Storm8 releases another goal like this in the future, I will not do it!

Farm Supplier
    I've been playing for about 6 years now. Bakery, Restaurant, and Fashion. If this new goal format is permanent, it may just be enough to make me quit. We get it, you want people to buy gems. Sorry, but I've lost too many to gem traps to ever buy them again. This also makes the parts we collect for other goals and basic parts useless. This is entirely too tedious and makes the game no fun anymore.

I must be overlooking something. Could someone tell me where to find what comes after ?Washing It All Down??
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I have a feeling this new format is just a tester but we will see when RS release their goals tonight
    Nope, they seem to be sticking to this new format. I loved this game so much, but I used it as a STRESS RELIEVER, but all its doing now is ADDING MORE STRESS to my life!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."