Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Yes, I am having this same problem. I was trying to get on to tip my neighbors, and it's impossible to tip, cook, or even clear tables.

This was the reason I came to the forum, to check out what's going on. Past goal pop-ups aren't allowing me to play today. 😢

Rhino Keeper
    About past pop ups. Close the program and reset whatever type computer you use. This gets rid of pop up. I know it's a pain but it allows you to continue playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what the prize is for the regular goal? I'm being asked.by my neighbors.

My thanks to all the bakeries that pass on the information.

Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    About past pop ups. Close the program and reset whatever type computer you use. This gets rid of pop up. I know it's a pain but it allows you to continue playing.
    I have tried his several times, not working like it usually does. any other tricks? I even uninstalled and reinstalled...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    Does anyone know what the prize is for the regular goal? I'm being asked.by my neighbors.

My thanks to all the bakeries that pass on the information.
    Looks like first deco is a camping sign:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PRIZE A 0001076.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	47113

Second is a food display:

Name:	PRIZE B 0001077.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	47114

And the final prize is a campfire/s'mores scene:

Name:	PRIZE C 0001078.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	47115

Executive Chef
    Really like this goal because of all the Smores!!

Name:	smores_sehana_pclay_20140130_0004_crp1_wmw.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	47116
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I?m only getting 1 collectible part per recipe! Geeze, in restaurant it gave more
    That really doesn't sound fair! LOL

About the Side goal: Finishing Part 1 Does Not give anything, unlike RS which gave parts.
    As far as Amounts of daily Gfts/Reqsts, would swear its 20 Gfts, 10 Reqsts normally so couldnt finish 1 per day even if had the nbrs. And I have 2 restaurants and have waited up to 3 days to get my own reqst back so its not fair to assume its the nbrs not answering.
    I too finished the RS goal But it was nothing but tapping and stress. Just too many parts.

I love that we can get goal parts from the collectibles now keep up the good work S8
    Only accepting 3&4 star players!

Any one know what part 2nof the side goal is? Or did I miss it somewhere lol. I too have issues with the too many parts needed lol

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast