Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Executive Chef
    So, I’m also done with the first oven for second appliance and my lanterns aren’t dropping it’s so annoying I have like twenty of everything else. Storm 8 drop more items or I might be able to finish this goal.

Completely dislike this method of play. Increase in gift drama among neighbors and decrease in neighbors who are playing the goal. Unhappy that the first of the second ovens is no longer a "freebie" and that ovens require an unholy number of parts to build. Then there was the requirement to buy any old floor dec piece. Really?! What happened to having us buy a brand new piece that was created for the goal? Sorry to see the games going in this direction. :-(

Not wanting to complain without waiting to see how it played out, I’ve now waited and see what a pain this is. I want Storm8 to know that this massive amount of required parts, along with how long it takes to collect them is so frustrating. I like getting parts dropped for baking, but the dropping has drastically slowed down. It’s now NO FUN and a game is supposed to be fun. This is the opposite.

PLEASE CHANGE IT, STORM8!

Executive Chef
    Since second oven require soo many parts we should of gotten a free one. I hope this is the last time for this kind of goal because it's awful the dropping only drops whatever and it's frustrating to say the least.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Completely dislike this method of play. Increase in gift drama among neighbors and decrease in neighbors who are playing the goal. Unhappy that the first of the second ovens is no longer a "freebie" and that ovens require an unholy number of parts to build. Then there was the requirement to buy any old floor dec piece. Really?! What happened to having us buy a brand new piece that was created for the goal? Sorry to see the games going in this direction. :-(
    In fairness, they still released the same amount of new decos as they have with all recent past goals: one wallpaper, one floor tile, one counter, two ovens, six recipes, one wall deco and three floor decos.

The only differences made by having players to purchase any deco are: it's up to the player how much they spend; and it could be any deco they want instead of a specific item they might never use. I, personally, would quite like to see the "Buy any deco" again in future goals; it's something I've missed from the older goal format.

Too many parts.. too exhausting...

Part one. Anyone liking/hating the new goal layout?[/QUOTE]

Hate it. Quit the game after 7 years.

New Resident
    This is getting to be ridiculous, so many parts for each stove or fountain. It is almost like we have a choice to by gems to build or never complete the items.

I have tried this 1st in RS, now in BS. Almost 30 pages of complaints very few likes so in response S8 drops the free parts after finishing side goals 1-2. Stopped the dbl jar drops and food is way more expensive!!! What does that tell us??
    I usually finish goal days ahead, Now I am Just starting 2nd drink machine. When I cook about 1 in 3 gives No jars at all, even if I do the start/cancel so paying for parts I'm Not getting!

JUST came on to say Another 15 day sb starting tomorrow in RS and if its same Will most likely skip, 1st time in my 3 years but with only getting 40 parts per day and needing 72, just cant seem to manage. I also hated asking nbrs at start but that cost waiting up to a day, this is costing Days and unless spending hours and money to tap AND still depending on More nbrs its impossible!!!! And I have Great dependable Nbrs!!!

1 last item, love the idea of jars and pick your own item to buy, just cant get all the parts needed. I TOO have been a loyal player who spends real money and totally loved the game!
    Last edited by kimtoos2; 09-03-18 at 10:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree! And me too. 7 years! It used to be quite fun and gave me time to relax, but now it?s causing stress. Time to quit soon or play on my own terms. Which means NO goals!