Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Rhino Keeper
    It would have been nice if S8 was consistent when creating these goals. Perhaps they are trying to figure out what to do in this new format. Well, here's a few suggestions: In RS, not only do the goal appliances drop collectibles, so do the side goal recipes. That is a huge help. They also need to either reduce the number of collectibles needed ... OR increase the number of gifts we can receive and requests we can make in a day. Double it to 40 gifts and 40 requests if they are going to keep this high number of parts needed.

There's never enough time to finish these goals Is there at least a cool prize in the end? ~$3,000 coins is a joke for a reward when you have to spend so many coins to buy everything the goals require...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mallory757 View Post
    There's never enough time to finish these goals Is there at least a cool prize in the end? ~$3,000 coins is a joke for a reward when you have to spend so many coins to buy everything the goals require...
    Post 292 on the previous page of this thread hows the final prize for the current goal.

The goals can seem unrelenting and overwhelming while still trying to level up your bakery but you'll eventually find a pace of completing them that's comfortable for you and that allows you to complete them in time. As you get further into the game and unlock more appliance slots, they'll become more manageable also so just keep on keepin' on.

While I appreciate unlocking the new deco items during the goals, for me the big advantage to participating in the goals are the ovens and recipes we get. Without them, I (and most long timers) would have no reason to log in daily. What would be the point if I'm not working toward something like mastering new recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    While I appreciate unlocking the new deco items during the goals, for me the big advantage to participating in the goals are the ovens and recipes we get. Without them, I (and most long timers) would have no reason to log in daily. What would be the point if I'm not working toward something like mastering new recipes.
    Yes, this is exactly why I still play daily. I am done mastering all recipes in the main oven and need 2 more recipes in the main fountain and I will be done with those.

I have already mastered all the recipes in all the ovens I have participated in goals so far, except for the smores fountain from the current goal that I am still working on, but I have already built 8 fountains for this purpose.

After that, I will be moving on to mastering the recipes from the rest of the random ovens in my inventory, which will take me a while. But at least it keeps me in the game daily.

I also appreciate the constant goals, just to get new decorations for my bakery. This last one was definitely more challenging though.

Farm Supplier
    well i haven?t seen it.can you explain it step by step, please?

This is going to be the first goals I wont be able to finish! I hate this new way of getting parts!! It takes me like a day or two just to build an oven!! I hope S8 changes it!

At first I hated this new goal where we had to make parts in order to have enough. But after I discovered in this fforum how to start a recipe, cancel and start another one, cancel and start another- I have so many parts! I really like it now! The other thing that made it doable was the length of the goal time.

I finished this goal with a few days to spare, and only built three each of the new appliances. I did, however, do a LOT of "cook, cancel, repeat" in order to get so many parts quickly. That was a little tedious, actually! But overall, I liked this goal. My concern is that S8 will program the game so that parts only drop when the recipe is served, thereby depriving us of the ability to get parts with the "dump" method. If that's the case, then goals using this new format really will be impossible and absolutely no fun at all. My other concern is what about my stockpile of basic parts? What do I gift my neighbors in between goals? I've been gifting random basic parts, in anticipation of the next goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    Just remember some people don't have as much time as you do! I am really struggling to complete this goal. And I used to finish the 15 day goals in a week.
    I've finished this goal around week ago or so, not being much hurried, in few days or maybe tomorrow i'll finish goal in my restaurant, in restaurant i have max 10-11 good neighbours, and i almost don't have a chance to play at work and send gifts outs, but still i'm trying to find a minute to send gifts and accept requests and barely can visit my neighbours in 3 games after work, but still i don't stress myself much having built 5 appliances of 2nd oven and finshing those 10 hrs recipes and i don't pay gems and don't speed up cooking, just play when i have some time, but still i'd like to have 30 days goal and rest after it little mastering recipes and that number of new goal parts were little less or half less

New Resident
    As the goal timed out? My game has been acting weird sometimes and not getting my clipboard on the side...
    Last edited by TTURocks; 09-11-18 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Wording