Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

Ok I don’t have the idea everyone knows this trick.I’m dutch so hope I explain well lol.
    If you only have 1 oven put youre oven back in stock...get it back on and put receipy back on.
    Put it back in stock(dont finish receipy)
    You will see you get many parts.

If you have 2 ovens change receipy constantly from 5 to 7 hours(dont finish receipy just change receipy’s)
    Once you have more ovens you start working on the goal
    I hope this all makes sense lol

Have fun!

One of my very active neighbor already quit because of this format and my 2000 oven elements etc. etc. are suddenly useless if goals will be like this from now.

If you're gonna do it this way, at least give us one free oven each or reduce the required parts, the numbers are ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, i have built 5 fountains and on the third recipe 10 hrs and I still have 10 days to finish, plus if first oven I hurried to collect though I can't say I tapped and tapped non-stop, so fountain i built being little relaxed, and now I'm enjoying finishing the recipes, fountain i built little slow because was boring to collect those dropped items, plus lastly I'm busy with my job, so i didn't play the game 24/7 non-stop just tapping, neighbours helped me, and me helped myself tapping different recipes on 1 st oven, while on 2d appliance I was cooking, not always got dropped items, not always got needed items, but I finished to built all 5 fountains without using gems, so still i like this new format whatever parts it requires and how many while i still can collect them even being bored to do so, but if i wanna get my prize i'll put some effort for it, i'm not that lazy, and i still like these games, even some goals i missed, even some stuff i can't buy, even some stuff are only for IOS while i do play on android only.

Rhino Keeper
    The buy any decoration is a no go for me. I bought so many decorations that didn't count. The only decorations that count apparently are the ones you spend gems on. Requiring gems in a step isn't fair but that was the only way to progress.

If you are NOT able to Finish the 3rd stove JUST Skip it for 2 gems. BUT keep Requesting the Parts you need to finish the 3rd stove. GIFT the Marshmallow Knobs and Chocolate Gear.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedScreenshot_Bakery Story_LI.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	47202

Been playing for 7 years, and am quitting today. Use to be fun, now it's a ridiculous chore. The goals are absurd.

New Resident
    This is horrible, embarrassing with nrbs and simply because they want you to spend currency. If every goal is like this, it is no fun which makes it boring and in a way hateful after playing for so many years. I'm in the "you want s'more" with 10 days left and it feels impossible, even after playing every day and using collectibles to built.

Rhino Keeper
    this goal sucks! I am usually done by this time but just finished building my first fountain. The number of parts required is astronomical, i need to keep making smores (1hr) so that I can get collectibles to help out.

I have amazing neighbors, and usually never have an issue with completing goals....this time i find myself constantly playing or else I will never make the finish line...still have not gotten any of the floor prizes......not so great.

I hope this is not the future setup for goals, I see I am not alone in saying this is not the best set up. Maybe have less parts required per machine?
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

New Resident

Camping Goal ~ WORST GOAL EVER!

Storm8 has managed to create the most obnoxious goal ever. In order to build an appliance, you must start a recipe, then cancel it & start another....over & over & over again in order to earn parts. No one likes this goal! If Storm8 releases a goal like this in the future, I will not participate! Come on Storm8... please don't ruin the fun!

Farm Supplier
    I completed this goal around 2 am last night!!! It was fun and challenging.