Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

I have been playing this game since it first came out. I have been through many phones and different apps (Bakery Story Christmas edition etc). THIS NEW GOAL FORMAT IS NOT WANTED! I don?t care what bots you put on here, ALL of my neighbors hate the format. I work and go to school and can not stalk BS all day. My parts are not dropping and no I will not dump and buy appliances over and over (it wastes money). Why would you do that for a goal anyways when the game is supposed to be for fun. I don?t need a strategic game, I need something fun and relaxing.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the goal!

I really love the decorations and the final prize. And the s?mores theme fits perfectly with the beginning of autumn.

S8 pleeeeease do more autumn themes for the upcoming goals. It?s my favorite season!

New Resident

So disappointed with latest goal

You have officially lost me with this latest goal. There is too much stress in daily life and people turn to this game for a chance to unwind. Not to constantly chase hundreds of parts for impossible tasks. I suggested last time that you should actually reduce the number of goals back to monthly. Not only are they still fortnightly but now they are impossible. I?ll be closing the doors on my bakery and shutting up shop after 6 loyal years.

New Resident

Hate the new goal.

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Attachment 47035

Part one. Anyone liking/hating the new goal layout?
    Hating this goal! Too many parts and taking way too long. Who has that kind of time. I?m giving up on this goal. Maybe on the game. It?s just too frustrating. I play the game to relax...it?s not relaxing.

Farm Supplier
    I dislike the new format of goals because the little items dropping and popping up the flashing collectible drop-down window will often crash my game on my phone. So I am having to constantly restart my game, do-over lost progress, often get another crash, repeat. That will drive me to quit more than anything else. It takes so much time to play now due to the items dropping and crashing my game.

Executive Chef
    This goal is by far the hardest I've ever done, I'm still barely on the second recipe on the 2nd appliance. Hope I can finish in time, would hate to not complete a goal for the first time in years.

S8 you are making these events a little too stressful.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoesBiestro View Post
    I agree. I haven?t spent any gems on this goal. The recipes from the side goals also drop random parts that can be traded in for the ovens. I kept making those recipes as well as the goal recipes and I had enough parts to build my ovens in no time. I usually build 3 of each goal oven. I didn?t have to dump recipes either. I finished the RS goal with a few days to spare.
    I have not received any parts for the new ovens from the side goals...can someone else confirm whether they have gotten parts from the side goals? I'm still on the first recipe on the second oven and I only have one of the second ovens built at this point.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkeeks View Post
    I have not received any parts for the new ovens from the side goals...can someone else confirm whether they have gotten parts from the side goals? I'm still on the first recipe on the second oven and I only have one of the second ovens built at this point.
    That’s Restaurant Story not Bakery.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkeeks View Post
    No, I haven't either. The only one I know about is RS current goal that is given parts for collectibles.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Storm8 if you are going to make goals like this, at least give us 30 DAYS. Nobody likes the amount of parts needed. Does this mean we no longer need basic parts? We have spent months and even years stocking up on basic parts for nothing? What about seasonal parts...most of my neighbours are asking me for fall and Halloween parts, but why should we bother if the goals are going to continue like this? Of course I appreciate that Storm8 are changing the game a bit, and they have listened to some of our wishes (using different recipes for side goal, no request parts on 1st step of goal), thank you for that, but I hope the new goal format doesn't stay like this.

Hopefully Storm8 will actually read the forums, and listen to their players!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."