Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Camping Treats - 2018 Aug 30

New Resident
    Another complaint here: the number of parts needed is ridiculous, if I don’t complete this goal because of this i’ll not bother with future goals if they’re the same. I’m not doing the side goal - it’s ridiculous 35 of each recipe

Storm8 please listen to your customers

I collected enough of the new four collectibles to receive a goal part but when I check my current oven that I?m building, the number did not increase it stayed the same. So I just wasted that and didn?t even get a goal part out of it?! Not fair this goal is hard enough!!!

Executive Chef
    I didn't find this new goal scheme at all onerous in RS--I finished in plenty of time, with collectibles left over that I ignored because my 6 of each appliance were built. I didn't start & stop cooking for extra collectibles either, just made sure to also keep cooking on the 1st appliance even when I was on the goal steps for the 2nd appliance. But of course the increased collectible drop rate was definitely a factor in that game. Really would be nice to see that here.

Do the 1st couple of side goal steps drop a bunch of parts as they did in RS? The steps are harder, not sure just that hiker is worth it.

Also, I'm not big into the camping theme in general. I may not put much effort here.

And I also originally chose this game because it's cute!!

Quote Originally Posted by summergirl740 View Post
    I collected enough of the new four collectibles to receive a goal part but when I check my current oven that I?m building, the number did not increase it stayed the same. So I just wasted that and didn?t even get a goal part out of it?! Not fair this goal is hard enough!!!
    Summergirl, you have to go into your main menu and trade the collectibles in for the part you want, you don't get it automatically when you have 1 of each collectible.
    Last edited by twospoons; 08-30-18 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jzstorm View Post
    I agree. This update is horrible. Not fun at all. Just frustrating. People have been complaining that the appliances take too many parts abd what do they do....increase the amount of parts needed. Morons. Next they?ll shorten the amount of time needed to complete a goal. Oh wait. They already did that with the rediculous 5 day goals. Morons
    TOTALLY UNDERSTAND, it's just a nasty way to get people to buy gems

For such a giant number of parts per appliance, only longtime players who have the coins, the neighbors, the space, the profit can do it...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on the 2nd recipe cooking with 3 built ovens, i start to cook and i get from 2 till 3 items to redeem 1-2 goal parts, and after the dish is ready i serve and also get few items to redeem part, didn't pay any gem, if somebody needs coins open your place and earn, let your customers to eat, if you don't earn enough change the way your tables are for a better layout and start to earn more, i have half active and half inactive neighbours, 24 in total, so don't know who answered my request and who couldn't because i see only android players, i have 6,312,018 coins and it took me long time to earn them, now my bakery closed because i wanna fill some my counters, so next time i'll open it my customers won't die from hunger and i can earn some more, plus my bakery aren't that huge

Farm Supplier
    I just served the new recipe on the new appliance and then prepared another one and didn’t get one single part for the collectibles! I know from RS that serving and preparing should give several parts from one appliance. just coincidence?

How are we meant to finish this goal. At least on RS the side goal gave you parts when completed! But this is just for a hiker decoration. Ridiculous. If all goals are like this, I am not going to do them anymore. I have not seen one player say they like the new layout. It was nice to have a change, but this isn't a good change. We need the goals to be easier, not harder.

At least they aren't doing the "request X amounts of XXX" on the first step of the goal. Just being positive!!

Edit: oh and forgot, they also are doing different recipes for the side goal which a lot of people asked for. Thats another good thing
    Last edited by MissTwilight99; 08-31-18 at 12:31 AM.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Fashion Designer
    s8 we need a higher drop rate! These goals will be impossible'

I agree. I was done with the BS goals way before they expired. Sadly, I lost A LOT of the root beer parts because I didn?t exchange the collections. Lesson learned, but I like this new setup.

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast