Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    If s8 could open up all usual trades in the trade wagon it would be appreciated. Ta muchley!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Not only that but the first goal is to check the cows to show players where the dark unicorn comes from, my goal completed on 1st cow but no unicorn spawned?!? Was it supposed to
    Ditto I didn?t get a spawn either.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Even though there's no ongoing goal yet, the Royal Dark Unicorn does trigger from cows after the initial one. 10 hits to defeat. Each hit gave me two sword tokens (so total of 20) and overall two unicorn tokens. I'm maxed on staff tokens pending the gold trade showing up. Just for fun I defeated a blue wild boar but will wait until I can trade to do the purple golem.

Got a second unicorn after about 10 more cows and already made first goal LOL - got a unicorn trap. Everyone don't forget to start clicking Princess Lorelei's fountain.

Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Me either. I do however see them in my inventory. I don?t know how we are trading in for gold tokens nor did they say how to get the dark horse. I got tend a cow but nothing happened so I don?t know how to get the horse token.
    If you mean the dark unicorn spawn, we will have to wait until they activate the spawns, same for coin trades. If you mean the armored unicorn, it is crafted in the MRC. If you mean the Royal Unicorn, you have to come in first or second in the leaderboard.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Trade wagon doesn’t show token exchange!

Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Me either. I do however see them in my inventory. I don?t know how we are trading in for gold tokens nor did they say how to get the dark horse. I got tend a cow but nothing happened so I don?t know how to get the horse token.
    The dark horse spawned from Sir Pigglesworth for me, not the cows. Maybe they'll correct that soon.

Quote Originally Posted by aurorapayens View Post
    The dark horse spawned from Sir Pigglesworth for me, not the cows. Maybe they'll correct that soon.
    It could be that we can trigger it from cows AND pigs? I think this was the case before... We will have to wait and see.
    --
    I can't do anything until the trades come into the wagon. I've already wasted some hits on a blue dire boar without getting any trade tokens because of being maxed.

Unfortunate that there is a leaderboard... not a fan one bit.

Executive Chef
    The only reason I like the leaderboard is because I can get at least one and maybe more trade tickets.

I force closed, collected from more cows, and did spawn a unicorn. Beast statues aren’t dropping tokens either. I haven’t tried Lorelei’s fountain yet.

Very poorly executed this time.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    A fang beast spawned for me from a cow. No unicorn

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast