Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. Guess I’ll stop for a while and let the bugs get worked out

Coin trades aren?t available in the Trade Wagon, so we can?t trade coins that monsters are dropping for gold ones to get the unicorn. Maybe I?m confused? Spirit Wind, HELP!

Rhino Keeper
    Maxed on shield tokens but coin trades are not in trade wagon. Yet another bug infested start to an event.

Rhino Keeper
    Not only that but the first goal is to check the cows to show players where the dark unicorn comes from, my goal completed on 1st cow but no unicorn spawned?!? Was it supposed to

So.....a monster hunt and a new item in the MRC....but no way to trade for gold troll tokens?

Also BOO to you S8 for yet another leaderboard. If the Royal Unicorn has good drops and ever appears on the market for a reasonable amount of gems, I?ll very likely purchase it. But I personally will never spend a single dime, or gem, just to maybe win one.

Good luck to all those who like leaderboards. I?m participating only for the hunt. (If the trades show up)

No spawns for me either from the cows and definitely no monster on the board, I fought my wisp before checking the cows.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if the black armored unicorn drops energy? It doesn’t say it does in the description so probably not....

Fashion Designer
    I know there are no coin trades in the trade wagon, however you may have to wait awhile for spiritwinds help, it’s only 4:20am where we are, not sure why I woke up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I don?t have any trade in my troll wagon. Anyone with the same problem?
    Btw, the new armored unicorn sucks, expensive to make and not a single useful drop.

Me either. I do however see them in my inventory. I don?t know how we are trading in for gold tokens nor did they say how to get the dark horse. I got tend a cow but nothing happened so I don?t know how to get the horse token.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Not only that but the first goal is to check the cows to show players where the dark unicorn comes from, my goal completed on 1st cow but no unicorn spawned?!? Was it supposed to
    Same here. No unicorn and no coin trades in trade wagon.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I know there are no coin trades in the trade wagon, however you may have to wait awhile for spiritwinds help, it’s only 4:20am where we are, not sure why I woke up.
    Someone from S8 should be monitoring. It’s midday where they are located.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast