Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    A quick true story-
    Not all players play fair. Hashtag nomoralcompass....
    Last but one LB one player really wanted to win..I was miles ahead so I told them I would back off so she had a chance.
    Everyone in our group agreed.All good right?!
    We all backed off.All was fine.
    Woke up to the results next morning and she had been pushed back by some #### into third place.
    Moral?
    Dont waste time or energy or MONEY on these events-So not worth it.
    Yeah,its a game.Yeah,its fun....Or is it?
    Cannot be bothered with LB events ANYMORE!!Hate them with a passion.
    Oh and if anyone is EVER in a LB event with me,trust me...I so will not let you down.
    Big Congrats Developers On proving that cash is more important than moral standards.
    What on earth has happened to my beloved CS....
    P.s.Current leader has 4000 points plus...Good Luck with that!!
    Am done.Outta here.

1. How is strategising unfair.....that is what I am trying to do
    2. It's a multiplayer Cum single player game.
    3. How can one play multiplayer with a condition to always win
    4. Someone on my LB working hard to be on top gives me excitement and push to play harder, when I have LB where everyone's snoring I get board on second day bcoz I m on top whether I play or not so I just do it for golden tokens.
    5. You tried to fix a game with a bunch of players and one of them ditched you how does the game become unfair.
    6. There are chance drops(frustrating) but they do have certain end of quest rewards too. If I don't get 1st rank I will still get dark unicorn when I collect enough points.

Executive Chef
    I can't get in the game and I have Internet ,I can get into here!! I can get on Facebook

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Not getting points credited for items. Example i had 2 of the 45 points item made turned 1 in brought me to 373 turned in 2nd one and im still at 373. Happened yesterday too. Was going to buy gems but not if event is messing up . Please credit my points back please. Id is nvangel and game name is wolfhaven
    I had similar problems.

Fashion Designer
    The limit on gold coins is 99, so what do I do when I reach it which is nearing?
    Takes 16 hours to craft the MRC, so I would lose out on 16 hours of collecting more gold coins.
    Just watched leprechaun, I want my gold coins

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    The limit on gold coins is 99, so what do I do when I reach it which is nearing?
    Takes 16 hours to craft the MRC, so I would lose out on 16 hours of collecting more gold coins.
    Just watched leprechaun, I want my gold coins
    No other choice!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Hi pros have a question about beast deliveries. Can I gather a lot of items like saddle and do all deliveries back to back or is there a break timer which will not let me make say 20 deliveries at a go. I just want to do all deliveries on last day and shoot up on leader board. Thanks in advance.
    It's difficult to say. In theory, yes you can dump all your crafts at the end of the event and shoot up sharply in points. However, there is a lag at times between items. Sometimes you can delivery a handful but then you'll get a blank spot saying something like "next craft coming soon" or whatever and others it's only one or two before you get the blank. The blank spot lasts varying amounts of times so it can definitely impede players trying this. Last even there several players who had blank spots for days and were unable to deliver certain items.

The other, and in my opinion biggest issue with your strategy is that the last day (and especially last hours) of events, LBs in particular, are buggy as all get out. Sometimes they end an entire hour early, connectivity is a huge issue. I don't even like to wait for the end of a regular event to finish due to the widely known and expected bugs of event endings, I wouldn't ever strategize so that my 'winning' of an event hinged on the final hours. Also, the odds are good that others in your group are also planning on point dumping as it's a common ploy to win. There have been countless times where a person was well ahead in first place when the event ended but an hour later when prizes were delivered they were suddenly knocked back a place or more due to sync issues.

All in all, if you're bound and determined to win the LB then I'd suggest you put yourself ahead of the group and stay there with enough wiggle room that you're comfortable you won't be overtaken by any of the last minute dumpers. This is just my opinion of course, others may feel differently. I'm not a fan of the LB but I've been through enough of them (and saw all the posts from winners/losers) in both CS and DS to have definite opinions on which strategies work best. Good luck and I hope this helps you fine tune your strategy and get the outcome you're going for.

Fashion Designer
    Whilst they haven't scrapped the LB altogether, S8 have at least have tried to address the issue of the staff/sword imbalance.

My strategy so far has been to **** blue dire boars and an occaisional black unicorn to help with the staff/sword balance.

I'm ignoring the LB for the time being and concentrating on gold tokens, so this strategy works for me.

Rhino Keeper
    the person in first place on my leaderboard already has 18,020 points! lol
    S8 please remove cap on level

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    the person in first place on my leaderboard already has 18,020 points! lol
    Whoa! 😯😳
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post