Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Hi,

My dark unicorn was dropping trade tickets fairly regularly. Now, I?ve gone several days without a drop of a trade ticket. I have put it into storage and taken it out and I have done a forced re-set to my iPad. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi,

My dark unicorn was dropping trade tickets fairly regularly. Now, I?ve gone several days without a drop of a trade ticket. I have put it into storage and taken it out and I have done a forced re-set to my iPad. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks
    I've collected twice today and a trade ticket dropped both times. If you check your inventory and didn't get it then you should contact Support to check your game. I haven't collected very many times where I've looked at the drop so I'm assuming it's a guaranteed or others would have posted.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks
    Dark unicorn drops 1-3 trade tickets, guaranteed. Most likely you?ve maxed out on trade tickets.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes Melany77, that's a great point! You can get as many trade tickets as you like through the RE, but you don't get them if they drop from a source if maxed. Could that be it eastie41??

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks all for providing advice.

I’m not maxed out on trade tickets, — only have 86 now. I will contact S8 support.

You’re super!

Well all this time we are able to CRAFT/TRADE for more than 99 trade tickets, which is great, but the dark unicorn will not drop any if you're over 99! I wish I had known before I collected and before I had just started a trade. I just received a 100th from the trades but then when I collected from the unicorn it said I was maxed! just a heads up for anyone who didn't know so that they can plan accordingly.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334