Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone craft the Armored Dark Unicorn? I am missing the inventory picture.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSumo View Post
    Well that's the last time I participate in a LB. I worked hard for days to get to #2 and earn the royal dark horse, then the personage in third place suddenly added over 1000 points in the last 2 minutes. What a monumental waste of time. That was my distraction from the pain of a serious injury, and I was quite proud of myself. No more.
    I?m sorry to hear you were seriously injured. I hope you get relief from pain.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I came in second.....the first place person must've really wanted those extra 5 trade tickets because the number three person was so far down the line that Number one and I were guaranteed the unicorn anyway, but still he blew past me and added like 5000 points in the final hour. I'm guessing he bought the package, more than once.
    guess he was paraniod someone would overtake him

for the first time I came in second, I thought I would like the dark unicorn. I finished at 5834 points. 1st place was 7173, he could have stopped at 6k, noone else in my group was going after him. I didn't care for 1st.

3rd place was 5206, 4th place 4858. I did noticed 3rd place did a last minute thing to overtake the person who was 3rd (who was 1100 points behind me before I slept)

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did someone craft the Armored Dark Unicorn? I am missing the inventory picture.
    yep
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0380[1].jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	47265

Name:	IMG_0381[1].jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	47266
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Well s8 another successful Monster Hunt I?m sure. To be honest everytime one of these ends I wake up disappointed. Why cause I?m not in a position to buy gems and jump my way to the top. Why would I need to do this you ask? Because I?m in Europe. And most Europeans will be asleep when this event ends. Apart from the first Leaderboard event where i did manage to place second or first I can?t remember which. I have since been unable to compete. I don?t bother even thinking anymore shall I buy a speed up with my earned gems but what?s the point when I can?t speed up at the end and try to win either first or second? I appreciate that while a third of the world will always be asleep, but if you insist on doing these events can you not ensure that the majority of your players are awake? Of course I could be wrong and Europeans are in the minority of your players. And I?m ranting for nothing. Morning all by the way.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    yep

Name:	IMG_0380[1].jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	47265

Name:	IMG_0381[1].jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	47266
    Delighted! Do you know how much coins he drops each collection?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Delighted! Do you know how much coins he drops each collection?
    3000. That's the only good thing about it, all the other drop is a bit meh.

Executive Chef
    I am also in Europe and went from a comfortable 2nd place to 5th. In the last 2 hours 3 people added over 5000 points each to overtake me and try and beat each other. Luckily I wasn't playing to win. However seems very unfair to those who are trying to win. Would be much fairer to have the event end at different time zones each time to give everyone who wants to, a chance of winning.

Farm Supplier
    Here another from Europe, from The Netherlands, Holland if you’d like.
    You have to play your own game and don’t bother about the time zone.
    Yesterday evening before going to bed I had the second place. Knowing that the game was lasting till 3 AM, I was sure that my place would be a lower place. My goal was at least the sixt position. In the end I ended up third. Well, it’s a game so no hard and sad feelings.
    My best is that I was able to make 97 golden tokes!
    Yeah, never had so many in one week!
    Happy me!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    guess he was paraniod someone would overtake him

for the first time I came in second, I thought I would like the dark unicorn. I finished at 5834 points. 1st place was 7173, he could have stopped at 6k, noone else in my group was going after him. I didn't care for 1st.

3rd place was 5206, 4th place 4858. I did noticed 3rd place did a last minute thing to overtake the person who was 3rd (who was 1100 points behind me before I slept)
    Wow, wish I was in your group....our top was 25K, then I had 20K, and the third had 12K. I was in first place three hours before the end, then when I checked in again at about 8:30 EST number one had just passed me. I only scored so high because I had lots of energy stored, not so much to hoard it (at least not until I found out there'd be a MH) but because the last few events either didn't interest me or didn't drain much energy. So I upgraded portals and collected more tokens, but apparently had too much energy to spend because as I mentioned in an earlier post I maxed on the gold tokens. Word to the wise, just because you can slay unlimited monsters doesn't mean you should lol
    No Gems For Runes!