Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hey...S8!!!

If you're gonna have a LB disguised as a Monster Hunt, at least put the coin trades in the Trade Wagon!!!

Not touching my statues or fountain until you put those trades in. You should not be releasing a Monster Hunt without making sure everything's in order first! Geez!

PS: I just got 5 tokens from defeating a Royal Dark Unicorn. So possible to get more than 2.
    Yes! It’s obvious that the primary emphasis is on the LB here, since the monster hunt basics haven’t even been activated.
    But I’m maxed on swords and close to max on the shields & staffs, and I’m stuck. I See no purpose to wasting energy fighting beasts when we can’t collect tokens and trade for gold. For me (and I’m sure for many others as well), the hunt is primary and any LB participation is purely incidental. (Although I do admit I’ll welcome any trade tickets, since we need about a zillion of them.)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    2300 points needed to get the dark unicorn the last goal prize

Fashion Designer
    Yep! No trades! That?s why I?m here. Have already tried closing. We need the game updated to get rid of bugs!

Rhino Keeper
    Same here...

Farm Supplier
    Same here. No trades showing here.

Looks like its fixed. Trades appeared in the waogon for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Coin trades are now in my trade wagon

Fashion Designer
    I didn't realize that there aren't trades in the trade wagon and triggered the purple golem after nothing happened with the cow. Now I can't do anything unless and until the trades show up in the trade wagon. I never understood why they disappeared when monster hunts ended because some items drop tokens outside of the hunt. I'm not interested in another animal that drops dew so I won't waste gold coins on it. I don't like leaderboards so I might sit this one out.

S8, please stop having players debug these leaderboard events. They don't go smoothly because you leave it to us. This is the second time that you haven't had anyone from S8 monitoring this forum when the event started. We players spend enough money on this game that you should be able to debug it before it goes live and to have a representative available here when these events don't go as planned. The leaderboard events never do, and this one is again off to a bad start with no one to acknowledge and fix the problems you hand us with these leaderboard events. Please consider, at the least, having someone standing by when these leaderboard events start.

My Token trades are turned on now

Rhino Keeper
    Yep. Mine are in there too now. Thank goodness.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast