Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantanplan0 View Post
    AGAIN! Now its 45 points, lost and Stolen by S8, this is No fun anymore! Will quit
    You should contact Support to help you with this. S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera1983 View Post
    My Lorelei?s Fountain haven?t dropped a single coin yet, only water! Not even a fish.. Anyone else having these Problems?? I have just traded the fountain 3 days ago. No I am really disappointed about loosing the 20 Gold Tokens for a simple well :-(
    I average about 1 gold token drop every 5 collections.

On the other hand, I made an Armored Flyger in the MRC a while ago and have never gotten a single trade tcket from it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I average about 1 gold token drop every 5 collections.

On the other hand, I made an Armored Flyger in the MRC a while ago and have never gotten a single trade tcket from it.
    Armored flyger drops expansion permits, not trade tickets. I have four of them, and they drop a permit once in a month, sometimes even longer.

Rhino Keeper
    Again I have tried reading back but there are SOooooooo many pages so forgive me if this has been answered earlier.

I just got to the 3 chest (whatever it is called) reward point. FIrstly the screen showed 1 gold token and a few coins, then showed the three chests seemingly going into my invenory but when I checked there was nothing. The same thing happened at the 760 - 2 chest reward except no first sceen showing anything. So I seem to be 5 chests missing. HELP.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Same, but maybe it was just one screen with an amalgamation of chest items or the wording is not accurate and it's chest no 1, chest no 2 (not 2 chests) and chest no 3 (not 3 chests). No idea, but I can see if I can find anything out...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfgh123654 View Post
    Armored flyger drops expansion permits, not trade tickets. I have four of them, and they drop a permit once in a month, sometimes even longer.
    Similar rate for me.
    That's why I think the dark unicorn is a great prize - drops 1-3 trade tickets each time.
    At worst it would take you 15 days (collect twice a day) to collect enough tickets to craft an expansion permit.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    What a nice problem to have... guess you can ?waste? them on something we all want. ��
    Given the unlimited ability to keep buying dead trees to spawn dire boars, it isn't as hard as you think. Maybe waste is the wrong word....my gold nuggets never accumulate at the rate the eggs and apples do, hardly getting above 30. As a result, I'm just not feeling a yen for the armored lion that I probably should. Maybe if it were only 10 nuggets....or 30 apples or eggs I'd do it. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind, I did about the golden peacocks.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Given the unlimited ability to keep buying dead trees to spawn dire boars, it isn't as hard as you think. Maybe waste is the wrong word....my gold nuggets never accumulate at the rate the eggs and apples do, hardly getting above 30. As a result, I'm just not feeling a yen for the armored lion that I probably should. Maybe if it were only 10 nuggets....or 30 apples or eggs I'd do it. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind, I did about the golden peacocks.
    This game is really weird Lots of people complain about the nuggets, but for me they're the easiest to get, so I'm always happy when it's nuggets Before I got the gold mine, I was always staying just a little under maxed on nuggets, but never got nowhere near that with eggs (around 60) and apples (maybe 30). With the gold mine I always have 90+ of all three.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steffihilson View Post
    This game is really weird Lots of people complain about the nuggets, but for me they're the easiest to get, so I'm always happy when it's nuggets Before I got the gold mine, I was always staying just a little under maxed on nuggets, but never got nowhere near that with eggs (around 60) and apples (maybe 30). With the gold mine I always have 90+ of all three.
    That is strange.... I have 5 gold mines and I am always maxing on apples while still hanging around 30 with nuggets. Eggs around 70. I probably do one golden trade a day, usually overnight.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    S8 made up for me not being able to play for half a day (game didn’t work no matter what I did) in this tournament... this morning my daily collection alicorns gave me over 250 energy. That’s WAY more than normal! Wow, thanks S8!!!!! A few of them must have dropped 50 or more energy at a time. I don’t know because I get low on energy and collect from all of them because the usual rate is 4 or so energy. This was a very happy surprise!