Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Well that's the last time I participate in a LB. I worked hard for days to get to #2 and earn the royal dark horse, then the personage in third place suddenly added over 1000 points in the last 2 minutes. What a monumental waste of time. That was my distraction from the pain of a serious injury, and I was quite proud of myself. No more.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's the same in my realm. Apples are the most plentiful, then eggs and I struggle for nuggets, always. I've only recently gotten my nugget numbers up to what I think is a comfortable number after those Lions. If I might ask, what did you end up doing with your gold troll tokens when you were maxed?
    I kept crafting purple dragons, but even that was tricky because they take four hours and only use 3 tokens. And I think crafting the cooking camp or another cabbage hut would have taken a lot longer. So I sat it out a lot or did the gold token exchange and hoped for gems. Did get quite a few.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Had to laugh when the weekend warrior popped up the second the monster hunt ended...seriously S8? You think I have a shred of energy left right now? lmao

In case anyone would like to weigh in for statistical interest, the top 3 in my group crossed the finish line with 34K, 31K and 15k...I finished in 6th going only for gold coins with 4500 points.

Cheers everyone! See you on the next quest!
    Even if I had energy left to chop and tend, I'm not in the mood for weekend warrior right now. Maybe I'll feel like it in the morning.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I kept crafting purple dragons, but even that was tricky because they take four hours and only use 3 tokens. And I think crafting the cooking camp or another cabbage hut would have taken a lot longer. So I sat it out a lot or did the gold token exchange and hoped for gems. Did get quite a few.
    Thanks for satisfying my curiosity, I had been wondering what you did after reading your initial post. I forgot all about the animal crafts taking 4 hours, but it sounds like you probably chose the best route to go--all things considered. Let's hope they give us something worthwhile to strive for next time, eh?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSumo View Post
    Well that's the last time I participate in a LB. I worked hard for days to get to #2 and earn the royal dark horse, then the personage in third place suddenly added over 1000 points in the last 2 minutes. What a monumental waste of time. That was my distraction from the pain of a serious injury, and I was quite proud of myself. No more.
    I came in second.....the first place person must've really wanted those extra 5 trade tickets because the number three person was so far down the line that Number one and I were guaranteed the unicorn anyway, but still he blew past me and added like 5000 points in the final hour. I'm guessing he bought the package, more than once.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I got enough to make my second wizards portal and an armored flyger. I love the monster hunts! Now to go try to get to some of the stuff I have not been tending to. I hope everyone had a good time-it is a game and we should like doing it. I am sorry for those how had troubles with the game-I wish we could all have the same good fortunes. I love all the the people on here-this is a great forum!
    S8 please remove cap on level

New Resident
    Hi guys! This is my first time winning in the top placement. I got 2nd place. How do I retrieve my prizes?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarasa View Post
    Hi guys! This is my first time winning in the top placement. I got 2nd place. How do I retrieve my prizes?
    I came in second too and haven’t received my prizes either. I know the first place in our group got hers, that unicorn looks so pretty next to the other one!

New Resident
    So jealous! Can't wait to have it! Wonder what it will drop! 😮

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarasa View Post
    Patience young Jedi! S8 will deliver the prize package to you in the next few hours. Congrats on getting one of the top prizes!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>