Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Here we go!

Armored Dark Unicorn
    • Spellbound Dew
    • Horse Hair
    • Sugar
    • Carrots
    • Fertilizer

Royal Dark Unicorn
    • Energy
    • Sword Token
    My first drop from the dark unicorn (the final prize for your individual goals) was a trade ticket. This one has an 8 hour timer. We'll see what some of the other drops are.

Executive Chef
    I?m struggling to understand some of your terminology sorry Spirit Wind I?m not very tech savvy. But the following may answer some of what you?ve said.

I haven?t been able to get into the game since I woke this morning 5 hours ago. I can get into Bakery Story and Dream City but not Castle Story. I?ve switched from WiFi to phones own 4G. And just recently turned phone off and on again.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    How come this monster hunt and the last one haven't been giving energy crate for hunting 5 monsters, in this case, the unicorn... I used to love having crates especially because don't have the love shack which means no weekly alicorns....
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Fashion Designer
    an armored unicorn that does not drop energy. FAIL

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    My first drop from the dark unicorn (the final prize for your individual goals) was a trade ticket. This one has an 8 hour timer. We'll see what some of the other drops are.
    From what mine is dropping it seems to be the average horse (horse hair, carrot, fertilizer, sugar) but with the added bonus of one Trade Ticket per collection.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    an armored unicorn that does not drop energy. FAIL
    Too true! If I didn't like the look of them I'd not bother with them at all.

Executive Chef
    I am struggling to understand the purpose of the dark armored unicorn. I have the 4 unicorns which of course drop energy but also keep my well stocked on spellbound dew. Unless S8 is about to release something that requires a lot more spellbound dew than we currently need, they are completely redundant animals.

Fashion Designer
    How do you get Unicorn tokens? I haven't gotten a single one! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Anyone else having a problem getting in the game? I know it?s no my WiFi because I?ve just had a what?s app call.

Edit: I?ve also switched from WiFi to phones own 4G and that hasn?t worked either.

2nd edit: Just tried other apps then opening Dream City and Bakery story and no issue with any of those. Why is always during an event? Oh maybe because events are coming along like there is no tomorrow. And the only non event day is a Wednesday or Thursday day time. Lol.
    Yes. It says I need to check my internet connection, but I can easily log into other s8 games 😫😫😫😫😫😫

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    How do you get Unicorn tokens? I haven't gotten a single one! Thanks!
    Defeating the dark unicorn spawned from cows.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    So.... I was in first place and now can’t get into the game because of falsely alleged internet connection failure. I wonder if others in my LB can get in? I spent gems and energy crates to get into first place. I’m very annoyed and frustrated!

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast