Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you saying you tapped on your energy droppers and didn't receive any energy?
    Correct. My game reset and the energy I should have received from all of my alicorns and unicorns did not show up in my energy supply. I lost 150-250 energy today to this glitch. Very frustrating as I could really use on monster hunt goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    Ok, how is it fair for a lower level 50 player with less than 10 alicorns like myself to be in same board as someone who already has 5000 points with 50 alicorns??? The top 2 players have 4000-5000 points; the next 4 have 3000-4000; and I'm 10th with less than a thousand. The lowest ive ever reached is rank 6 in the past and now with a bit more energy sources instead of surpassing... I dropped?? Makes no sense. Guess I'm gonna focus only on making gold coins this hunt. Happy hunting y'all!
    How do I get alicorns besides using gems I am lvl 50 and don't even have 1 white alicorn?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jav0709 View Post
    Correct. My game reset and the energy I should have received from all of my alicorns and unicorns did not show up in my energy supply. I lost 150-250 energy today to this glitch. Very frustrating as I could really use on monster hunt goals
    Wow, that's awful and definitely sounds like something that you could submit a ticket over. If it were me, I'd post in the bugs thread and open a ticket with s8 so they get it first thing Tuesday morning. Unfortunately it won't help you right now but at least there's a possibility you might get the energy before the end of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    How do I get alicorns besides using gems I am lvl 50 and don't even have 1 white alicorn?
    As of right now, the only way to get the weekly white Alicorns is to purchase them unless you have the Love Shack from the Feb 2013 Valentine's event. Some players have won a weekly Ali by watching the daily videos but those aren't available for everyone and some have never received one despite watching daily. The daily Alicorns are more plentiful and easier to get. Some events offer them as prizes, the Baron's Tent sometimes offers them (the Faerie Ali is there now), they can be crafted via the Mythic Research Center and of course they are occasionally put on sale at half price. With the Monster Hunt happening now, the MRC is your best bet for getting some daily Alis at no cost. The relevant info on the MRC and how to craft Alis can be found through the links in Post 1 of this thread.

It can take quite a while to build up a herd of Alis, I was level 50 for ages before I got most of mine and I can recall feeling frustrated during events sometimes due to lack of energy. But by slowly adding to your collection at whatever pace is comfortable for you, you'll eventually get your own herd. Playing daily and never missing an event are key in my opinion. Through daily play you can slowly accrue enough gems that purchasing them won't break your bank and sometimes events offer weekly energy droppers or white Alis for prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks..... long way to go for me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyfe View Post
    I just got my final individual price unicorn. 8 h timer. No I see it doesn't drop energy. I feel kinda *****ed. Shouldn't all unicorns drop energy? I feel we are convinced we get a new energy dropper and it's something else. How do you guys feel about this?
    I quite like the Dark Unicorn for its' guaranteed trade ticket drop.
    I have quite a few energy dropper so one more or less is not going to make much of a difference, but with the number of plots opening up lately, trade tickets/expansion permit droppers have been a great help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I have quite a few energy dropper so one more or less is not going to make much of a difference, but with the number of plots opening up lately, trade tickets/expansion permit droppers have been a great help.
    Definitely agree

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Agree the daily ticket drop is valuable, it just bothers me it's a unicorn. In CS unicorns drop energy! Couldn't it have been a, idk, sphinx? Of course it doesn't really matter, I just like consistency lol

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone tell me whether the statues offered during MH events (in this case the Dark Unicorn Statue) drops tokens or just points.... and whether they work in future MH/LB events or only the current one?
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Can anyone tell me whether the statues offered during MH events (in this case the Dark Unicorn Statue) drops tokens or just points.... and whether they work in future MH/LB events or only the current one?
    Points only, and for the given event only. After the event they turn into stone, ahem decoration.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Agree the daily ticket drop is valuable, it just bothers me it's a unicorn. In CS unicorns drop energy! Couldn't it have been a, idk, sphinx? Of course it doesn't really matter, I just like consistency lol
    Same here. I had preferred a 22 h-timer, 4 energy min + 1 trade ticket. What a prize!

S8, since that’s not gonna happen, how about adding just a 4 energy drop to the dark uni, for the sake of keeping the CS species alive?

Hold on, is the dark armored uni dropping energy?